Smok Zmax Mini topper advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! My ss zmax mini is awesome, but I'm not getting the full experience with a protank. The thing leaks like a sieve. I'm always having to burp it, dry off the connection, like every hour, just so it will vape...or it's giving a burnt taste. I loveeeeee the flavor I get with my phoenix clone, at home, so I got the protank for on the go. However, the evod I had on my ego vv vapes awesome, it's still going strong. My question is has anyone used the evod on their zmax? I'm also thinking of a DID clone for on the go to try and get closer to the awesome flavor as my phoenix. Has anyone used a DID clone or griffin with their zmax?

ItsTheDanYole

May 3, 2013
evil america
nope.... no ever used one on a zmax.... ever!

nah j/k, i dont know actually.... but what i do know is that i love my innokin IClear 30 with a 2.0ohm coil set to about 10-12 watts on my ss zmax mini. i got the extensions to run 18650 also for those busy days. Today i have had some success with taking some old caramelized coils and re-wicking them with some cotton from sterile gauze. the cotton does a great job at staying very moist with less leaking with slightly more flavor and throat hit....not saying that the iclear leaks alot. maybe a drop every 5-6 refills. going to try some DMC cotton ball thread tomorrow and see how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread