Sigelei Zmax V3 -Bottom fed Clearo Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdiulus

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
So I yet again, bought another APV. This time I went with the sigelei Zmax V3. I love the flexibility you have with these when it comes to the battery setup.

Anyhow I grabbed a new Kanger T3 (AKA...Solar-flare). Kanger T3s Bottom Coil Clearomizer

I am having a hell of a time screwing this onto this P.V. I had to unscrew the base from the tank and then took the atomizer head out of it. I then screwed the base down into my Zmax, then screwed the atomizer head in, filled the tank with juice, and then (holding my Zmax upside down) screwed the tank back onto the base. Not to mention it's not threaded very well.

So my question is.........Has anyone else experienced this issue? How did you resolve it? Is there a more suitable bottom fed clearo for the Sigelei Zmax? If so, which one?

I am vaping on this right now, and it is working, but doing this everytime that I need to refill is going to be a huge pain! This is my first bottom fed clearo, and other than the fact that it doesnt seem to fit correctly, the thing vapes like a champ. NO DRY HITS!

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

jaynole

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
I love my Zmax v3, I have the flat top. When I use an Evod I have to pull the post on the Evod just a hair to get it to connect. I save them for my ego batteries now. The Protank works great and looks great on the Zmax, though mine has a permanently attached Kayfun Lite now.

Then
sy4ade3y.jpg

Now
amemysyr.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Zee2006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
My new toy.... Sigelei Zmax V5..
I noticed the same thing with my protank 2, after some messing with it it now seems fine but yeah I'm worried about the day to day.... I have used my protank 2 minis on it without any fiddling with it at all, they work beautifully..
The hubby has a T3 mini, I dropped it on and loved the look, feel and performance and didn't do anything but screw it on....

So maybe it's a learning curve....IDK

image.jpg

Zee2006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
So I yet again, bought another APV. This time I went with the Sigelei Zmax V3. I love the flexibility you have with these when it comes to the battery setup.

Anyhow I grabbed a new Kanger T3 (AKA...Solar-flare). Kanger T3s Bottom Coil Clearomizer

I am having a hell of a time screwing this onto this P.V. I had to unscrew the base from the tank and then took the atomizer head out of it. I then screwed the base down into my Zmax, then screwed the atomizer head in, filled the tank with juice, and then (holding my Zmax upside down) screwed the tank back onto the base. Not to mention it's not threaded very well.

So my question is.........Has anyone else experienced this issue? How did you resolve it? Is there a more suitable bottom fed clearo for the Sigelei Zmax? If so, which one?

I am vaping on this right now, and it is working, but doing this everytime that I need to refill is going to be a huge pain! This is my first bottom fed clearo, and other than the fact that it doesnt seem to fit correctly, the thing vapes like a champ. NO DRY HITS!

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I hate to post again after being the last post!! But had to tell ya, I'd heard great things about the new bottom dual coil Aspire clearomizer so this morning I stopped in Altsmoke and picked up the large one..... Not only does it look amazing on my Zmax but the hit and flavor... OMG just amazing..... And all I did was screw it on... No fiddling around for air flow.... Think I just left my protanks behind, I'm in love!!

Good luck, hope you find one that makes you as happy as this Aspire is makin me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread