smartvapes 306 on YJ blackchrome LT help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyrigger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
The 306 should thread on fine, drip sheilds don't thread they have o-rings that seal to the outside of the atty. The adapter may be a good idea to use with anything you attach to it, my first black chrome YJ i had to replace on warranty cause the threads wore out and won't hold any atty after about 2 months and I've heard of others having the same problem so if you leave the 510 to 510 on the LT and just screw/unscrew your atty s from the adapter then it could save you problems down the road.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
The 306 should thread on fine, drip sheilds don't thread they have o-rings that seal to the outside of the atty. The adapter may be a good idea to use with anything you attach to it, my first black chrome YJ i had to replace on warranty cause the threads wore out and won't hold any atty after about 2 months and I've heard of others having the same problem so if you leave the 510 to 510 on the LT and just screw/unscrew your atty s from the adapter then it could save you problems down the road.

Ok thanks :) Wondering now if I should just get 510 dripping atty.How much better does the 306 perform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread