Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
It was because of WattWick and a few others in the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...discussion/512339-who-still-uses-ss-mesh.html thread that got me to try it again. When I heard comments along the lines of "if you don't love it, you aren't doing it right" it challenged me to do it right. I am a meshhead now. It makes my whole day when WattWick says something poetic about stainless. When I get my TGT clone, I will be setting it up on 500 fed by ekowool hats on either end. I really don't want my kanthal to touch anything else anymore. When I get more mesh I will be doing a mesh dual coil in my igo-w. :vapor:

I saw a couple of guys on you tube doing mesh drippers, think hill giant was the one that got me, im not a big dripper fan anymore but thats some intense vaping there, nothing wrong with it but wow what a kick in the nic. I thought my nimbus was going to make me pass out lol.

I agree with several others to each their own, but i cannot get away from mesh in the geni, right now i have two krakens and a taifun going and when im running my softwicks like when im out and about doing stuff i cant wait to get home and fire up my meshy's - mmmm my ry4 tastes so gooey yet with a nice smoky bite. and to me personally i cannot get the same exact flavor any other way. as much as I try all i get from micro/cotton is more TH and thats it. oh yea I agree with the kleenex taint as well. lol

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
in a genny..ceramic is the best.....then SS mesh.....as for cotton, personally I think it is absolutelly horrible. in any atty, and cotton in a genny is a crime against humanity( okay, joking a bit ).......Oh thrasher right on.....you nailed it that "klennex taste" evocative and spot on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread