Single Flavor Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asifch

Aug 5, 2016
Hi,
I am from Pakistan and don't have access to much flavors. Getting different flavors is a bit hard for me so I am looking for the suggestions of some of the Single Flavors which can be Mixed and Vaped all day long, For Example I liked the TFA Banana Nut Bread as It can be mixed alone and is really great, Mostly I liked the Fruity and dessert Flavors so what are some good suggestions for the Flavors or recipes which can be used with alone or may be two to three flavors. Also any good cheap vendor who can ship internationally will be a plus.

Reactions: IDJoel

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hi Asifch.

For a Single Flavor Fruit Mix, The Flavor Apprentice's (TFA) Hawaiian Drink with TFA Sweetener is Very Good. Flavour Art's (FA) Watermelon is also Very Good as a Single Flavoring with a little TFA Sweetener.

Not sure if this company will ship to Pakistan?

Hawaiian Drink (TFA)

Watermelon (Red Summer) (FA)

Sweetener (TFA)

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Hi @Asifch and welcome to the ECF community! I'm glad you are here. :D

Getting different flavors is a bit hard for me so I am looking for the suggestions
It would help the rest to make useful suggestions if we had an idea of what you DO have access to. What flavor manufacturers? Complete product lines or just certain flavors? Any additional information will help us make better recommendations.
Also any good cheap vendor who can ship internationally will be a plus.
I am ignorant what, if any, import restrictions Pakistan has but I wouldn't think flavorings shouldn't be a problem as they are used in food, beverage, and other non-vaping applications. If you don't order it with other vape specific products I don't imagine there would be a problem.

I know nothing about international shipping but the link below is a PDF file (how-to article) that has some international suppliers listed starting on page 45, and again on page 50. Perhaps those might give you a starting point.
http://www.diyeliquidmixology.com/download/DIY E-LIquid Mixology - Jennifer Jarvis.pdf

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi,
I am from Pakistan and don't have access to much flavors. Getting different flavors is a bit hard for me so I am looking for the suggestions of some of the Single Flavors which can be Mixed and Vaped all day long, For Example I liked the TFA Banana Nut Bread as It can be mixed alone and is really great, Mostly I liked the Fruity and Dessert Flavors so what are some good suggestions for the Flavors or recipes which can be used with alone or may be two to three flavors. Also any good cheap vendor who can ship internationally will be a plus.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could check this web site for TFA flavor affiliates: Perfumer's Apprentice
As for recipes for single flavors, you might want to tell us which flavor(s) appeals to you? I sure someone will suggest a recipe(s).
Just, hit "like" at bottom right hand corner of this post if you need any more information and I (or someone else) can read your question and get back to you.

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread