Sig 75w TC is DOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliv52759

Dec 27, 2014
Hermitage, TN. USA
That Update has Pole Vaulted ipv4 to my new favorite TC mod. 100 Joules TITANIUM... They can't touch this. Everytime I think it can't get any better... it gets better. i'M GLAD i HAVE 2. These mods are TC on Steroids...They're gonna kill the Sig 75w. Sig better reach deep on the 150w TC. Don't preorder the Sig 150w TC cause the going back to the lab after this one.

Think twice before you go TC. Make a better choice

Last edited:

gliv52759

Dec 27, 2014
Hermitage, TN. USA
Make a choice that's better for you.

I'm absolutely happy with Ni200 and don't feel the slightest need to use titanium. ;)
But I'm glad you're happy with your gear.

Just like some like kanthal, SS, or whatever. I tried them all. I guess this is for adventurous type. It's absolutely the best I've had. Not everybody want to go to mountain top... some are happy in the valley

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Just like some like kanthal, SS, or whatever. I tried them all. I guess this is for adventurous type. It's absolutely the best I've had. Not everybody want to go to mountain top... some are happy in the valley
nothing particulalry adventurous about it. Just a matter of preference!

btw the sig 75 works just fine with Ti in Ni200 mode but I agree it is nice to have proper Ti mapping (provided it works..)

gliv52759

Dec 27, 2014
Hermitage, TN. USA
IPV4 'crushing' the other devices??

It most definitely crush the Sig 75w TC. Just the fact of the Ti option alone. I have Sig and I'm not impressed with it at all. Don't get me wrong, I had high hopes for the Sig 75w. But it just not there. IMO my Evic is a better TC mod than the Sig. Battery life sucks. I had to charge it 3 times yesterday. It also has about a 2 second lag before it reaches temp. 1st hit everytime is nothing but air. It's just underpowered. No upgrade options. It's just your basic TC... Nothing special. Ni200 don't even compare to Ti unless you like metallic flavored juice. Ti gives the most pure flavor than any wire on the market.
The 100 Joules / 120 Watts option makes it that much more customizable. You can go from low wattage juice testing mod to Cloud Chasing. As soon I finished the update and mounted a TC coil I knew from the feel of that hit at 68 Joules, the Sig was dead in my book. The flavor of a .06 Ti coil at 68 Joules is amazing. If you ever try Ti you will know where I'm coming from. I've been on both sides and I know the difference.

Last edited:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
It most definitely crush the Sig 75w TC. Just the fact of the Ti option alone. I have Sig and I'm not impressed with it at all. Don't get me wrong, I had high hopes for the Sig 75w. But it just not there. IMO my Evic is a better TC mod than the Sig. Battery life sucks. I had to charge it 3 times yesterday. It also has about a 2 second lag before it reaches temp. 1st hit everytime is nothing but air. It's just underpowered. No upgrade options. It's just your basic TC... Nothing special. Ni200 don't even compare to Ti unless you like metallic flavored juice. Ti gives the most pure flavor than any wire on the market.
The 100 Joules / 120 Watts option makes it that much more customizable. You can go from low ohm juice testing mod to Cloud Chasing. As soon I finished the update and mounted a TC coil I knew from feel of that hit at 68 Joules, the Sig was dead in my book. The flavor of a .06 Ti coil at 68 Joules is amazing. If you ever try Ti you will know where I'm coming from. I've been on both sides and I know the difference.

errr...ive been vaping Ti for the last 5 months my friend!!! Check my thread on the subject...

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Sorry about that one, I was just laying out a response to your question. It's been about that long for me too. That's the only wire I vape now.

no problem!! Glad you are enjoying the Ti! Its the only way to go. I have so much Kanthal and Ni200 I could open a shop...lol!!

Reactions: gliv52759
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread