Status
Not open for further replies.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Thanks everyone! I started out just collecting pink and ended up branching out to all the colors.

One thing I have found is that I get a lot of leaking if I use the single hole prepunched cartos. The Boge 2 hole prepunched works the best for me. For some reason the others will drain out until the tank is empty on some of them. I got tired of cleaning up the mess and switched cartos.

Glasseye, sorry, it is actually a light green. For some reason it came out wrong in the pic but everything else is the right color. I haven't seen any aqua or turquoise but I'm usually looking for pink. Have you checked all the colors of the K100 that fasttech carries? They have them in a lot of colors and 5 different styles. They have mods and colors that I've never seen elsewhere.

That is a gorgeous collection Bukket! I love how well the tanks go with the Bella parts!

Do I spy a turquoise K100 there in the 2nd picture in the middle??? I have a thing for aqua and turquoise. Couldn't find anything in stock anywhere, thus the paint job.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage

zazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2009
20130918_232613.jpg
here is my new (first) bella!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Katdarling ..hi !
Is catcat still selling unique tanks? The thread I found is deserted but I want some ..lol..is she still around?

{{☆♡Mytappitytapatalk♤☆}}

Helloooooooo Altered!

Yes and Yes! She's around and she is still vending Uniques. Toss her a PM. She will get back with you.

Her tanks are fabulous (for anyone that doesn't know of them).

:)

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Cochran, Georgia, United States
Thanks so much Kat! I'm hoping Ash can find another block of that chocolate and cream for me like "infamous #25" LOL...

It would look sooo perfect on my provari :)

I've been eyeing those Bella tanks too.... my aspirations to accessorize have my poor credit card whimpering... LMAO!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks so much Kat! I'm hoping Ash can find another block of that chocolate and cream for me like "infamous #25" LOL...

It would look sooo perfect on my provari :)

I've been eyeing those Bella tanks too.... my aspirations to accessorize have my poor credit card whimpering... LMAO!

Aw, you mean THIS old thing? ;)

Yes, I'm QUITE familiar with the heat index of my own credit cards. Bit by bit, hon. One little accessory at a time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread