Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
United States
casaa.org

Is there any way to get one of those tubes + the bella tank itself to be flush with my Provari? I'm all about being flush or at least the same width. Truthfully, my only real interest in the Bella tanks are the awesome looking tips they come with. Paying for something similar on another site that's quality made, would be like $25-40.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Unfortunately not, Arch. The Bellas are a couple of millimeters shy of the Provi's width.

The Bella is the exact diameter of my Provari. The Unique is a little larger but both the Bella and Elegance are a perfect match. The Provari has a top ring that slopes in (sorry, brain dead and can't think of the right word!) so that it matches the Bella.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Here's a pic that shows a Bella with a Bedazzled tube on my pink Provari. Click the pic for a larger view.

You can also use a Regular or Unique sized Bedazzle tube on a Bella. The Bella sized tube is the smallest. If you want to be able to put more juice in the tank go with a taller size. I really like the look of the regular size on the Bella.

image.jpg

If you want to use XL cartos then you'll need the dual coil size.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
The Bella is the exact diameter of my Provari. The Unique is a little larger but both the Bella and Elegance are a perfect match. The Provari has a top ring that slopes in (sorry, brain dead and can't think of the right word!) so that it matches the Bella.

Correctamundo. Sorry bout that! I was checking my Provi with a Bella on top..... but I have a Provi ring on it, so ergo the mistake. The Bella is in fact the same diameter as the Provi, without a Pro ring on it.

Thanks Bukket. :)

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Correctamundo. Sorry bout that! I was checking my Provi with a Bella on top..... but I have a Provi ring on it, so ergo the mistake. The Bella is in fact the same diameter as the Provi, without a Pro ring on it.

Thanks Bukket. :)

Kat, I had an idea that that was the case. I just ordered 2 of the new flat tops from Provari so my Unique tanks will look better. The slight overhang annoys me!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Can someone explain how these work or show me a place that explains it. How would one of these look on an mvp 2.0? They look sweet.:)

Bella tanks use an acrylic material for the top and bottom caps. The top cap and mouthpiece are one piece, and together they are twisted off the tank (tube) to fill with e-liquid. The caps are held onto the tube with tight-fitting o-rings.

The cartomizer is slid into the bottom cap, top end first. It's extremely important to pre-fill the carto adequately prior to inserting it into the tank. Then add liquid to the tank and place the top on.

bellafam006.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Katdarling

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Bella tanks use an acrylic material for the top and bottom caps. The top cap and mouthpiece are one piece, and together they are twisted off the tank (tube) to fill with e-liquid. The caps are held onto the tube with tight-fitting o-rings.

The cartomizer is slid into the bottom cap, top end first. It's extremely important to pre-fill the carto adequately prior to inserting it into the tank. Then add liquid to the tank and place the top on.

View attachment 355545
So if I got one you could explain this to me?:laugh: Sounds complicated but so did a lot of this stuff when I started.:blush:
Thanks, those look cool.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Can you use them on top of any device, or does it have to be a provari/type mod type thingamajig?:D

Any 510 connection, as the cartomizer which goes into the tank has a 510 connector. This could be a mechanical or regulated (variable voltage) mod. You could also put this on the slimmer Ego batteries, but it would be rather top heavy on that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread