Should you purchase insurance for your e-liquid packages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
A friendly reminder from the Virgin Vapor website:

"We encourage you to purchase insurance in case your order is broken or damaged in transit. The cost of insurance is $1.20 per order for up to $50 worth of insurance and we cover the difference for larger orders. We cannot be responsible for mistakes made by the USPS including misdirected, lost or damaged shipments."

We have had a few reports recently of damages and/or packages that have obviously been tampered with en route. I know we vapers like to watch our pennies, but $1.20 is well worth it to guarantee that you have recourse should your order be mishandled while on its way to you. Insured orders are handled much more carefully by the USPS.

I, for one, am convinced and will purchase the insurance on all my future orders!

Happy vaping! :vapor:
Kitty

Last edited:

rosepetal

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
My World
A friendly reminder from the Virgin Vapor website:

"We encourage you to purchase insurance in case your order is broken or damaged in transit. The cost of insurance is $1.20 per order for up to $50 worth of insurance and we cover the difference for larger orders. We cannot be responsible for mistakes made by the USPS including misdirected, lost or damaged shipments."

We have had a few reports recently of damages and/or packages that have obviously been tampered with en route. I know we vapers like to watch our pennies, but $1.20 is well worth it to guarantee that you have recourse should your order be mishandled while on its way to you. Insured orders are handled much more carefully by the USPS.

I, for one, am convinced and will purchase the insurance on all my future orders!

Happy vaping! :vapor:
Kitty

Yes! I lost several packages to damage by the Post Office. The last package with 4 one ounce bottles has had me insuring every order since.

19l408.jpg

Much less to insure than to have to replace the whole order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread