• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

should we start a new group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
AJ -- youre a stud!

Moonless, oh no!! I am so sorry! Well i really really want you to be there but if you are sick, that is totally understandable. Do drop by if you can but dont kill yourself to do it! We can always have other get togethers. By the way, if anybody on this thread wants to be facebook buds, name is Dorothy Russell in Spokane, WA -- hopefully it is findable from that!

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
I still very much plan on coming tomorrow, however I have bronchitis. I am on day 3 of my meds and am doing alright. I unfortunately am not getting the rest I need and am working through this illness. So I don't know how well I will be feeling after work tomorrow. I at the very least hope to drop by and say hi and get contact numbers from everyone. This sucks, I've been dying for a get together and now that we have one I just feel like I'm dying.

Oh (((moonless))) Hopefully you'll be up to it tomorrow, I'd hate to miss you. Make sure you get plenty of rest and some hot soup. Try some Pho if you can get it, it does wonders when your sick.

Well it looks like I'll be able to make it. I wasn't so sure, I'm on day 3 of antibiotics also with bronchitis and a sinus infection :( poor MLN I know how terrible it is. But I'm on the up swing as of today :) Thank God!

I'm not too sure what to bring so I'm bringing a few mixed juices and a bunch of DIY flavors/PG/VG/nic incase some of you want to try them. As well as a few things I don't need anymore, and of course the MODS.

I am so excited to see AJ vape some crab juice :lol::lol::lol: I'll make sure to get video too :D

Can't wait to meet you all. See ya tomorrow Nina

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
k weird, so i have a question. I know i am technically challenged, but i still dont see any comments i made on the page. I am in another couple of FB groups and dont you have to like join that group to be able to post in there? In other words, i am thinking that since moonless made the page, he can see our posts and whatnot, but we cannot see each others because we just liked the page instead of actually joining it? I dunno, im confused.

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
I set up a community page so you don't have to join like a friends request. So you can post with or without liking the page. If you do like the page you should be able to receive any posts I make. If you are unable to see your posts see if there is a view all button I had to select this myself. That being said I will go back and see if there is a setting I can change to fix the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread