• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

should we start a new group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Hey everybody! I hope you are all reading this! Maybe i should to a PM to everyone as well. Anyhoo, Moonless has some concerns about getting together at Lilac Lanes, mainly that it would be too noisy and thinks that the Vapor Lounge would be a better place to get together. The vapor lounge closes at 6 on saturday, but we could get together a little bit earlier to give us more time.

I guess what I want is a vote of who wants to go to Lilac Lanes, and who wants to go to Vapor Lounge on Saturday -- and what time. Thank you!

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA -- Oh i will bring it!! The question is, will you vape it?? Because I will be making a video on my phone of any brave soul who wants to try the extra flavor crab juice (that has had a chance to sit for a little while and I think it has actually grown claws). Does somebody need to bring a bucket??

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
I still very much plan on coming tomorrow, however I have bronchitis. I am on day 3 of my meds and am doing alright. I unfortunately am not getting the rest I need and am working through this illness. So I don't know how well I will be feeling after work tomorrow. I at the very least hope to drop by and say hi and get contact numbers from everyone. This sucks, I've been dying for a get together and now that we have one I just feel like I'm dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread