Should I upgrade from a LT to a Buzz Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
Short n sweet, a friend of mine is interested in vaping and wants to get a Lavatube like mine as he likes that one, I'd sell my LT Kit with 2 atty's a pack of 5 Boge 3.0's and 30ml of his choice of juice (got a CRAPLOAD of DIY stuff on the way) for $75...

Now with that $75 I would only have to shell out $100 to upgrade to the Buzz Pro with 2 sets of batts, charger, and the M1A1 stubby tank in the same color as the Buzz Pro (torn right now between Green and Rootbeer), I've fell in love with the Boge 3.0 Carto's and have a nice little stockpile here so that tank would be pretty sweet.

Thinking this will be my last upgrade, not going to go for the Provari or Darwin (on my budget $300 is not feasible), but wouldn't mind trying the Buzz Pro.

So ...

Should I do it? Convince meh!:vapor:

exodus454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
Western Connecticut
I've never seen a lavatube in person, but the buzz is WELL worth the money. The build quality is phenomenal. Notcig's customer service is second to none. The "hit control" is super easy to adjust on the fly. And most importantly it'll give you the voltage you ask it to, without it second-guessing you. Couple it with the M1A1 and it's good to go all day.

Notcigs products are so good that all my 6 vaping friends who had various ego's, 510s, e-powers, yada yada.. every one of them now has a buzz or an Ipro after seeing my buzz. I'm pretty sure my ultimate PV search is over - anything else I get will be for the hell of it, or another buzz.

Also, there's a coupon code for Notcigs that's good for 5% I think - "ECF Buzzkill"

I have the rootbeer and it's a really nice color, pictures don't really do the color justice. It's classy and doesn't really stand out. One of my friends has the green/brass and it's REALLY awesome looking.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I've had both and go for the buzz pro, you could even save some bucks and go for the infinity pro if budget is an issue, same mod, different tube.

The only thing your giving up with the LT is the meter which doesn't read right anyway if the limiter is kicking in. Every other positive is on the pro, holds the voltage, higher current limit, more durable, etc etc etc.

exodus454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
Western Connecticut
I've had both and go for the buzz pro, you could even save some bucks and go for the infinity pro if budget is an issue, same mod, different tube.

The only thing your giving up with the LT is the meter which doesn't read right anyway if the limiter is kicking in. Every other positive is on the pro, holds the voltage, higher current limit, more durable, etc etc etc.

The Ipro is really nice actually. Just by looking at pictures online I thought it was pretty dumb looking, but after holding one in my hand and using it I could see myself owning one. It's lighter than the buzz, and because of the extra length it doesn't "feel" big in your hands.

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
Okay, I've been talked into it...

Will be ordering a Buzz Pro on Friday!

Now...

ROOTBEER or GREEN?

Is the green darkish? Looks kinda like a light lime green on their site but not sure if that is just the lighting. I really like the way the rootbeer looks on the site and wouldn't mind if it was darker or even lighter than that, but green would have to be darker than what they show on the site, looks too pastel.

Any advice on color?

Of course will be getting the M1A1 in matching color for my Boge 3.0 =)

Thanks again!

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread