Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I'm actually thinking about this seriously.. It would be an awesome sales pitch for most vendors.. Plus it would bring even more people who vape closer.. I may have to make some calls on Monday.. I'll keep everyone posted on how it turns out.. Could be a whole new idea :p

I am taking it seriously, too. I know PicC is. He sounded stoked. Trust me, he does not mince words for the sake of hearing his own voice!

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Speaking of which, I took that as a hint to (belatedly) check my mailbox. I got vape Mail! Here is my picture of it:

1seductive11.jpg

Ooops, not that one.... Yes, it is the same cheerleader as before, she is a big fan of mine and keeps texting me photos of herself. I really hate it, too. It's a long story. Here is the correct photo:

1 IMAG0176_1.jpg

The wedding gifts of juice should be new flavors, too. You guys do HHV? This is my monthly order. I do love me some Dragons Fire, Huntsman, and Dark Horse.... Of course if he wants pluid, then I guess he can have it...

Last edited:

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Speaking of which, I took that as a hint to (belatedly) check my mailbox. I got Vape Mail! Here is my picture of it:

View attachment 183517

Ooops, not that one.... Yes, it is the same cheerleader as before, she is a big fan of mine and keeps texting me photos of herself. I really hate it, too. It's a long story. Here is the correct photo:

View attachment 183527

The wedding gifts of juice should be new flavors, too. You guys do HHV? This is my monthly order. I do love me some Dragons Fire, Huntsman, and Dark Horse.... Of course if he wants pluid, then I guess he can have it...

I'd steal all the gifts and miss my own party...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
You have been issued a citation by the Grammar Police. That isn't even coherent enough to be a mixed metaphor. :lol:

Sorry, that cheerleader keeps texting me and I got confused. Besides, aren't mixed metaphors the best kind? Once you get to know PicC, I think you will appreciate my apparent faux pas.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I just ordered the Reo, got it, and I'm one of "those" people now so....but I'm really in to mechanicals. I like it simple. I'm not technically creative or cognizant and Provari type mods are fine but I just don't feel attracted. I have a Vamo. I just or a second skin for it. It's great but I hardly use it right now. Busy with the area and before that the little eRoll which I'll never get tired of. Ll never get tired of the Vamo types either. If Provari came out with variable watt I'd probably get it MAYBE when my avamo dies. Or maybe something less prolific will be out. I don't like a lot of button counting pushes so that would have to go too

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
You have been issued a citation by the Grammar Police. That isn't even coherent enough to be a mixed metaphor. :lol:

Now I have re-read the original post, and I contest the citation. I would like a contested date in front of the Supreme Court of the Grammarians. I stand by my (admittedly) mixed metaphor. While it is not an easy metaphor to parse, I believe it conveys the precise thought I was going for. Despite the repeated interruptions from that poor, desperate girl embarrassing herself by throwing her unwanted affections in my direction.

Sadly, now I must go. This thread has been most amusing. I hope I see everyone again soon!

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
First, let me say... Congratulations on your impending marriage. And on the incoming Provari.

Then, I want to tell you that my husband got a Provari mini recently, and he loves it. But I got a couple of Spinners right after his Provari was delivered, and when he tried them, he said that the vape was nearly as good as the Provari. You've already ordered yours, and I think you will love it... However, the battery life is not great on the Provari minis (a couple of hours of solid vaping, max, before you have to change the battery), so you will need a back up. Have you checked out the pretty colors of the Spinners at AltSmoke? I got a pink and a rainbow 650 mah, and was so impressed that I turned around and ordered a couple of 1300s in purple and green as well. I put Kanger T3 minis, decorated with nail stickers on them, and I have never in my life seen anything more adorable!

Just a thought...

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
First, let me say... Congratulations on your impending marriage. And on the incoming Provari.

Then, I want to tell you that my husband got a Provari mini recently, and he loves it. But I got a couple of Spinners right after his Provari was delivered, and when he tried them, he said that the vape was nearly as good as the Provari. You've already ordered yours, and I think you will love it... However, the battery life is not great on the Provari minis (a couple of hours of solid vaping, max, before you have to change the battery), so you will need a back up. Have you checked out the pretty colors of the Spinners at AltSmoke? I got a pink and a rainbow 650 mah, and was so impressed that I turned around and ordered a couple of 1300s in purple and green as well. I put Kanger T3 minis, decorated with nail stickers on them, and I have never in my life seen anything more adorable!

Just a thought...

Well you can charge up as many 18350s as you want. So you may want a back up, but if you have say two chargers and six batteries, you should not need one for lack of power in your mini. That is my plan, at least.

tracilynnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
NY
It was funny, you went from starting the thread, to considering it, to pulling the trigger right before our eyes in like two hours...

Well my fiance has had his older one for about 4 months and I've been back and forth about that long.. He loves it and he hasn't had any problems with it like I've had with my many different batteries.. I started with a 901 cigalike and then got a firefly kit then finally got my twists and I still wanted more I guess :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread