Status
Not open for further replies.

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
aerotank giant? that's like 5 ml, and 3 times a day adds up to 15ml a day, so that's kind of misleading to mention 1ml a day when you vape over 10ml a day.

15ml x 12mg = 180mg total; that's a heavy vaper.

Would be nice if everyone provided all the info from the get-go so we dont have to play the guessing game all day in every other post.

ElVaho

Dec 20, 2014
Would be nice if everyone provided all the info from the get-go so we dont have to play the guessing game all day in every other post.

Yes, 180mg would be a lot.
But remember that not all nicotine from the liquid is really absorbed by the body from the vapor.
If I recall correctly it's not more than half of it that's get absorbed (or even much less than that).
But still, 15ml with 12mg is quite heavy.

On the other side:
I am not sure if a high amount of nic will cause shortness of breath.
The only symptoms I have when I get to much nic is nausea and maybe headache.

ElVaho

Dec 20, 2014
Why would you do something that made you feel ill?

Isn't the fact that we violated this rule the reason why we became vapers in the end anyhow?
If every smoker stopped smoking when it made him/her feel ill, then vaping would not exist :)

I can't remember how often I thought:
Stop smoking. No, for real, stop it! You know that it does you no good.
But then 5 Minutes later I had a cigarette in my mouth :?:

Last edited:

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Isn't the fact that we violated this rule the reason why we became vapers in the end anyhow?
If every smoker stopped smoking when it made him/her feel ill, then vaping would not exist :)

I can't remember how often I thought:
Stop smoking. No, for real, stop it! You know that it does you no good.
But then 5 Minutes later I had a cigarette in my mouth :?:

I think that's what stopped us being smokers. If vaping makes you feel ill, then stop. It's no fun feeling ill.

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
]Oh ya my bad ya 12mg and ya i might be overdosing on nicotine being i chain vape quite often so i guess ill slow down untill i run out and by a lower nicotine ejuice

Hmm ya that would make sense maybe its just the ingredients in the flavoring because i was using a juice that was 80vg 20pg and it said 4mg and i used the 30ml and no problem no matter how much i chain vaped

I think you just might have your answer if the info you provided in the highlighted text is accurate. There is a big difference in 4mg and 12mg nic content. Certainly enough to cause you an issue. Drop back down to around the 6mg range and see if that makes a difference.

Warpigs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
USA
So ya i should probably give it a rest huh...

Welcome to ECF! Give it a rest? You could cut down on the nic or just don't sit there chain vape your face off 24/7. I go through 10ml-15ml myself a day on a heavy day. 3-4 on a light day. I have noticed with using the new VTC4 Batteries I have using juice up faster than the batteries I was using before them. Better taste/vapor. Batteries are not just for making your mod fire. Some are crap and some are good. Just need to buy them from a reputable vendor.

On average for me would be, 7-8ml a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread