Not open for further replies.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
I want to say I've seen a couple like that. The "halfling" tanks from IBtanked would be one example (for use with the 20mm "shorty" cartomizers, available up to 25mm tank width). I thought there were others out there, but I can't recall who makes them and can't find them right at the moment

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Agree. IBTanked is the only tank manufacturer that I am aware of that makes the "halfling" short stubby tanks. Available in 15mm, 19mm, 22mm, and 25mm diameter.

halfling2.jpg halfling 22mm IBTanks

MVP_IBTanked.jpg The tank on the right is a standard length 25mm tank, so a halfling would be shorter.

Last edited:

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
whats the advantages to having the cartomizers over like the aerotank mega wight he new coil or the nautilus with the new vertical coil? I say this because I bought the M1 tank recently with some standard cartos. dual holes. and I primed it properly......... and loaded it up. but I have to constantly pull on it to keep the cargo primed. is there a trick I am missing? or is this a regular thing?

athousandyears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Texas
whats the advantages to having the cartomizers over like the aerotank mega wight he new coil or the nautilus with the new vertical coil? I say this because I bought the M1 tank recently with some standard cartos. dual holes. and I primed it properly......... and loaded it up. but I have to constantly pull on it to keep the cargo primed. is there a trick I am missing? or is this a regular thing?

What brand cartos are you using? Also, is your juice high vg? I use Smok single coil, dual hole, standard res cartos with 50/50 juice and never have to do primer pulls. I tried Boge cartos once and found the filler to be too tightly packed for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread