Status
Not open for further replies.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Halo. :ohmy: The skeleton in my closet! :facepalm:

I don't know why, but I never liked the vibe from that company, their juices are way overpriced, and I knew I would simply never bother to order from them.

And then . . .

First they seduced me with Turkish. I don't recall how, I don't recall why, but against my better judgment and long-term bias I ordered 30mls of it. And fell in love.:oops::facepalm:

Weeeeeeeelllll, when I re-stocked my Turkish (i.e., the "wake-and-vape" juice), they sent me a 10ml bottle of Mystic. Mystic? I don't do menthol. Okay, it's not menthol, it's a straight mint . . . and I really like it post-toothbrushing . . . :blush::facepalm:

Soooooooooooo, I order a big bottle of Mystic and get a free 10ml of . . . Twisted Java. Oh come on now. Twisted Java? I got over coffee vapes nearly a year ago. And now you're sending me coffee with freaking MINT in it? (And allegedly Caramel, and Macadamia nut . . . GROSS!!!!!)

I toss the TJ. Totally forget about it. Until this week . . . (curiosity did kill the cat . . . :unsure:) I filled a green carto with it, purely out of amusement.

:shock: It's espresso. With Spearmint. Spearmint, I'm telling you! Sounds hideous, no? I CANNOT PUT IT DOWN!!! Holiday sale is on, and now 60ml of freakin' Twisted Java are winging their way to me! 8-o

What's wrong with me? Where did I go astray? I am now officially hooked on a daily basis to three different Halo juices at certain times of each day, and I don't even consider them as one of "my" vendors!

Mr. Mann, forgive me. :( I hang my head in shame. And bewilderment. And Twisted Java. :blush::facepalm:

RugDoctor

Apr 1, 2012
United States
I really like Halo to and agree it is getting to expensive, especially since I am vaping alot more now and going through alot of juice. $20.00 for a 30ml bottle plus s&h :( I have a local store here that sells halo in 15 ml bottles for $18 and there 7ml bottle are actually used in 5ml bottles and cost $7.95 and will last me 1 and half days lol.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Halo. :ohmy: The skeleton in my closet! :facepalm:

I don't know why, but I never liked the vibe from that company, their juices are way overpriced, and I knew I would simply never bother to order from them.

And then . . .

First they seduced me with Turkish. I don't recall how, I don't recall why, but against my better judgment and long-term bias I ordered 30mls of it. And fell in love.:oops::facepalm:

Weeeeeeeelllll, when I re-stocked my Turkish (i.e., the "wake-and-vape" juice), they sent me a 10ml bottle of Mystic. Mystic? I don't do menthol. Okay, it's not menthol, it's a straight mint . . . and I really like it post-toothbrushing . . . :blush::facepalm:

Soooooooooooo, I order a big bottle of Mystic and get a free 10ml of . . . Twisted Java. Oh come on now. Twisted Java? I got over coffee vapes nearly a year ago. And now you're sending me coffee with freaking MINT in it? (And allegedly Caramel, and Macadamia nut . . . GROSS!!!!!)

I toss the TJ. Totally forget about it. Until this week . . . (curiosity did kill the cat . . . :unsure:) I filled a green carto with it, purely out of amusement.

:shock: It's espresso. With Spearmint. Spearmint, I'm telling you! Sounds hideous, no? I CANNOT PUT IT DOWN!!! Holiday sale is on, and now 60ml of freakin' Twisted Java are winging their way to me! 8-o

What's wrong with me? Where did I go astray? I am now officially hooked on a daily basis to three different Halo juices at certain times of each day, and I don't even consider them as one of "my" vendors!

Mr. Mann, forgive me. :( I hang my head in shame. And bewilderment. And Twisted Java. :blush::facepalm:

Eleanor, you + Halo = Fitting
smiley-face-halo.gif

I refuse to buy from any vendor who claims their PG/VG ratios are "proprietary" no matter how good their juice might be or might not be.

While I don't care about the PG/VG ratio, I, as you know, will not order from a vendor without them responding to my emails first.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I refuse to buy from any vendor who claims their PG/VG ratios are "proprietary" no matter how good their juice might be or might not be.

I agree. And yet . . . :facepalm:

While I don't care about the PG/VG ratio, I, as you know, will not order from a vendor without them responding to my emails first.

Also completely concur. All part of that nasty "vibe" thing! AND YET . . . :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blush:

Oh well. Perhaps it's just a phase, during this (my) year of upheaval and insanity! :blink::laugh:

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Hey while we are discussing HHV I want to bring up that I finally placed my first order thru them early tuesday morning and the status of my order still says processing so they havent even shipped it yet! Maybe this is normal for them but so far compared to the other juice vendors I've delt with I award no points for speedy delivery with HHV so I hope this juice knocks my socks off when it does get here. The last 4 vendors I orderd from had my order out THAT DAY and it was at my house 2-3 days tops after I hit the submit payment button. Anyone else find it taking a while to get their HHV orders out? Like I said I've never delt with them before and the ones I had delt with were lightning fast so I guess I was expecting the same from HHV. Even more so since they are one of the TOP vendors but so far its been the opposite :(

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey while we are discussing HHV I want to bring up that I finally placed my first order thru them early tuesday morning and the status of my order still says processing so they havent even shipped it yet! Maybe this is normal for them but so far compared to the other juice vendors I've delt with I award no points for speedy delivery with HHV so I hope this juice knocks my socks off when it does get here. The last 4 vendors I orderd from had my order out THAT DAY and it was at my house 2-3 days tops after I hit the submit payment button. Anyone else find it taking a while to get their HHV orders out? Like I said I've never delt with them before and the ones I had delt with were lightning fast so I guess I was expecting the same from HHV. Even more so since they are one of the TOP vendors but so far its been the opposite :(

What's up homie? Detroit? Nice!

It really depends on several factors as to why some vendors are speedy and why some are not. Some vendors have bottles pre-made and some make to order. If you just ordered on Tuesday, I think you are not in the red-zone yet. LOL

I know my favorite vendor makes all of his juices per order, so that can drastically delay processing times during the season when everybody is ordering like mad. Does HHV have anything on their site that shows processing time? If you ever want to holler at me, just name the bar and I'm there.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

From the HHV site: "All orders are custom hand mixed. We will process your order in the order in which it was received. We ask your patience as we will not sacrifice the quality of our products. Current processing times are 2-5 business days. Business days are considered to be Monday through Friday."

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA

When you ordered you had to click the "Terms and agreements" box, which says 2-5 days processing time. They custom mix your order, they don't take it off a shelf. :)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I think you have until December 16th. :laugh:

I feel very comfortable going astray now since I have built my house upon the rocks! ;)

:D I see what you did there! :lol:

As for Dec. 16th -- ohmygosh, you should see the stash of blue bottles I already have steeping or in use . . . I'd be freaking nuts to order any more right now!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
:D I see what you did there! :lol:

As for Dec. 16th -- ohmygosh, you should see the stash of blue bottles I already have steeping or in use . . . I'd be freaking nuts to order any more right now!

I have one small order, but I know Keyser Söze, err, Wlad is being overwhelmed with large orders from individual customers. I really don't know how he does it all.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
When you ordered you had to click the "Terms and agreements" box, which says 2-5 days processing time. They custom mix your order, they don't take it off a shelf. :)

I guess I missed that part :oops: Oh well its ok im not mad or anything, I'm just impatient lol This has been noted for next time I order;-)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Don't worry Eleanor. Look at it this way - if Mann can go dulally over strawberry shortcake, then...............

I agree. And yet . . . :facepalm:

Also completely concur. All part of that nasty "vibe" thing! AND YET . . . :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blush:

Oh well. Perhaps it's just a phase, during this (my) year of upheaval and insanity! :blink::laugh:

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
Once upon a time they shipped same day too. Then they got really popular. They're still as fast or faster than some of the other popular vendors. You just have to get used to ordering before you get low on juice.

Well I guess I got all worried for nothing because I just got an email notice saying my order just shipped today lol. I got the sample pack with Gandalf, Shadowfax, Dark Horse and Huntsman. I was hoping to take a little Gandalf with me to the theater next friday because I'm going to see The Hobbit! I hope I like these juices.

pillowking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
OKC
Well I guess I got all worried for nothing because I just got an email notice saying my order just shipped today lol. I got the sample pack with Gandalf, Shadowfax, Dark Horse and Huntsman. I was hoping to take a little Gandalf with me to the theater next friday because I'm going to see The Hobbit! I hope I like these juices.

That's exactly what I wanted to do... then I was informed that I really need to let them steep. 2 weeks. 2 days caps off and then 2 weeks. I ordered on the 3rd. and got my shipping notification on the 6th. But I think it's just cuz the order was so small.. 5 little things of 15 ml. Like you, I got the usual flair of gandalf and shadowfax. But I got some sweet ones for the gf as well. based on the vapemail, I should see them saturday! I really think I might cheat a little and sneak some to see the hobbit tho, the 2 just seem to go together so...... well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread