HHV has a new returning customer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kh3ll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Indiana. US
So just received 4 bottles of 70/30 juice from heather's heavenly vapes. and WOW am i impressed. I only have two tanks so right now i'm jumping back and forth between shadowfax and gandolf. Both are smooth with subtle flavors that leave a lasting impression after each draw. I was very suprised how much flavor these two had for being this fresh with little time to settle. Excellent job on these HHV!

I have a bottle of dark horse (smells crazy good) and heavenly tobacco that i have yet to try but if they are anything like the two above i'm extremely excited to try them.

Looking forward to trying out some of their other flavors now :D

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I've enjoyed HHV sweet vapes. Atomic Grasshopper, Vanilla Dream, Bleeding Heart, Smurfette- all great vapes in my humble opinion. I've got some Bladerunner I'll probably be getting into this weekend, and I expect I'll be quite pleased with it as well. I've recently started into her tobaaco vapes and did not enjoy them as much. Maybe my palate is fried from 40 years of tobacco ? Alot of people do enjoy the HHV Tobaccos (one of the most popular threads at ECF) so whatever you prefer Heather's probably has it !

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
UPDATE UPDATE - just checked the tracking - postman is out with my package and should be delivered today - cant wait....have heard the samples can be vaped right away dont need steeping.................YES - crosses his fingers in hope to find more juices he likes......

The HHV samples generally don't need steeping as they are the only things that are made in batches. They don't make huge batches for samples, though, and your sample may be from a "new" batch. 3ml bottles steep quickly. My samples never tasted like they needed steeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread