Sale from Text message on 8/31/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
It is always confusing to me too, but last time i got that nasty comment....they do need to be aware that it should be easier to read for those of us not in their timezone ....but i did figure out that i need to order by 5 my time today .
For those of us that dont travel and have it all memorized it can be a hassle !

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I almost did:cry: It came when I was taking the dogs out....and I would never have seen it if it weren't for this thread:blush: Gonna have to start keepin that phone in my pocket. I'm sorry hon...I'd have felt super bad had it been different than the email one:( Now...just wait till I get my hands on my youngun.....he was right here with the phone and never told me it went off when I was outside:grr:

Chesterwiz

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
nowhere
I am about to place an order from the lotto winnings.....I think this is a good sale to take advantage of if i get the 29 off. I filled my cart with stuff but just cant hit the submit button (well its not time yet) but I am scared to spend my free V4L cash......

Got a bottle of wowboy 24, 2 boxs of wow blanks ( thought i would try the 1 and 2 sample packs) Usualy get black but they out....a slim charger in black, and a regular manual batt in metallic red.

Thats all for now i think....now to work up the will to submit it.....

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
I am about to place an order from the lotto winnings.....I think this is a good sale to take advantage of if i get the 29 off. I filled my cart with stuff but just cant hit the submit button (well its not time yet) but I am scared to spend my free V4L cash......

Got a bottle of wowboy 24, 2 boxs of wow blanks ( thought i would try the 1 and 2 sample packs) Usualy get black but they out....a slim charger in black, and a regular manual batt in metallic red.

Thats all for now i think....now to work up the will to submit it.....

ches ! times listed are their time at v4l....now hit submit before you lose the 27% ! Its free ..i thought I was conservative ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread