Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA
Howdy folks,

So, one of my 650 twists died after 10 days (AltSmoke is taking care of it with no hassle no fuss, CS is great).

I had no backup, gotta have a backup! Checked on Vapor Search USA, and found a local web based shop...BJz Vape Shop. Sent them an email after checking out their site, asking if I could pickup one of their LavaTube kits. Bryan gave me John's number and 15 minutes later I was on my way to their business to pickup what I needed.

These are 2 of the nicest and knowledgable guys I've had the pleasure to speak to and deal with. Stood around and talked for 30 minutes, would have spoken longer but I was on a schedule and needed to get my rear in gear. After we talked and I purchased the kit I wanted, they were nice enough to provide me with a sample of the juice they sell.

Gotta say that based on my first experience with these folks, I will be returning to them when gear or juice I need/want is available. Keep an eye on their site, they are expanding and hope to eventually have a store front setup.

If you are in the Sacramento area, and need some gear or juice, give these locals a look see. Always nice to support our local distributors/buisnesses.

Oh yeah, I guess I should say that I'm not affiliated with these guys or their shop in any way. Just happy I found a local biz with nice folks to deal with.

Vape away,
Big Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread