*** Saber Touch MAX VV *** Auction! From VaporMoon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
ive been the same , mine arrived yesterday and amazingly the pieces i needed for my attys arrived today , next day delivery at no extra cost. over the moon , ( over the vapormoon.com... had to , poor joke but wholey necessary) and i must say ive given this boy a spin at 5 volts and it is delightful. i think it will take a wee bit to ajust to a touch sensitive button mind , panicking that it will activate on its own. but ill get over it haha just really dont want to hurt it :p.

at least on the plus side monkey you got yours shipped immediately, i had to delay shipping on mine because i was going on holiday . the wait has been unbearable . but soo worth it !

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
ive been the same , mine arrived yesterday and amazingly the pieces i needed for my attys arrived today , next day delivery at no extra cost. over the moon , ( over the vapormoon.com... had to , poor joke but wholey necessary) and i must say ive given this boy a spin at 5 volts and it is delightful. i think it will take a wee bit to ajust to a touch sensitive button mind , panicking that it will activate on its own. but ill get over it haha just really dont want to hurt it :p.

at least on the plus side monkey you got yours shipped immediately, i had to delay shipping on mine because i was going on holiday . the wait has been unbearable . but soo worth it !

I know the feeling Darth. Waiting can be hard (and exciting), but when that beautful Saber is finally in your hand...man, there is nothing better. Cloud 9, baby!

My new one should be here tomorrow. It's a candy red sparkle varivolt for my wife. I know she is going to love it as much as her other two Sabers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread