Status
Not open for further replies.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I had the same experience. I used the Jazz for about an hour and really liked it. However, it quit producing any vapor at the end of the hour. I emailed them, and they instantly sent a replacement. BUT, the new one has only lasted for slighly longer than the first one. I now have to practically suck my teeth out to get anything from it. If this is the lifespan of the Jazz, it is WAY too expensive. Don't know if I should report it again or just forget the Jazz.

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
I had the same experience. I used the Jazz for about an hour and really liked it. However, it quit producing any vapor at the end of the hour. I emailed them, and they instantly sent a replacement. BUT, the new one has only lasted for slighly longer than the first one. I now have to practically suck my teeth out to get anything from it. If this is the lifespan of the Jazz, it is WAY too expensive. Don't know if I should report it again or just forget the Jazz.

Well the first two I opened work great and puff easily the first one actually last me couple of weeks but I dont smoke everyday. Still I didnt have any troubles that you describe they should puff very easy.

My menthol just simply wouldnt work most of the time the light would flicker then nothing then easily puff a good drag so it was hit or miss.

Could be they have a bad batch and you are just getting from the same batch? I have a few more still in the package as a backup plan if my other stuff doesnt work. I dont want to open them so they stay fresh but I sure do hope they arent defective I guess it will be a gamble.

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
Ok I got the replacement Wed. night after I got home from work and it works like a champ & Menthol flavor taste great!!!

So if you waited to see how this turned out then the wait is over :)

Go place your order with Ruyan Jazz E-cigarette - SmokelessWonder.com - Ruyan Vegas you can feel safe knowing if there are any problems they will take care of you at

LIGHTNING SPEED :evil:

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I do think they had a bad batch because I got two bad ones: the one I ordered and the replacement. Neither of them lasted for more than two hours...a very expensive e smoking experience. However, Ruyan Jazz E-cigarette - SmokelessWonder.com - Ruyan Vegas has some amazing customer service. They are sending me a third Jazz. I will withold judgement until I try that one. As I said, it tastes great and has a great throat hit. If this one lasts for a significant time, I will buy more.

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
I am curious about the Menthol Jazz. Can you describe the taste?

Taste smoooooth mint flavor.

Tell ya what I still got my original Jazz had it for over a month. I dont smoke all the time so I know it shouldnt last this long and it is dried out but the battery is still working LOL.

I popped the cap off, used a paper clip to slide the cart out and ran some water over the core then dried it off. I juiced it with a Riskee/Pina Colada blend and this thing still works great :D

Using this different juice gives it lots of vapor/flavor:evil:

So yes there had to be a bad batch for sure. Im glad I read this thread forgot I still need to return the defective menthol Jazz but my replacement works fine and taste good.

FYI the fact I know now it can be juiced these bad boys take the worries out of which unit will be my traveling ecig companion.

No doubt it will be a Jazz!!! When I take my wife to Hawaii next month I will clean and juice my fav flavor in a fresh Jazz for the trip it should last me the whole week I am there.

This will come in very handy with a cold mai tai on the beach wont have to worry about getting damp fingers on cig paper, charging batteries or breaking an expensive unit etc...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread