Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
Just bought a black one off someone and it looks authentic from what I can tell but the center pin is a one piece without the second screw/pin to adjust the 510 connection. I don't see any way to lower it without loosening the positive block is the V2 center assembly available for purchase anywhere?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

rc3po

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Texas
FatDaddyVapes Has'm. They're just called the "Russian 91% Center Post" and they are the v.1 style which will of course fit the v2 and is now what all v2's come with after the whole spring-loaded center pin debacle.

That's the main reason I hated my KFL clone that I bought. I wonder why Dennis didn't tell me about that when I was talking to him on the phone? Oh well, we live and learn. Maybe I can salvage the clone and apologize to it? Thanks!

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
FatDaddyVapes Has'm. They're just called the "Russian 91% Center Post" and they are the v.1 style which will of course fit the v2 and is now what all v2's come with after the whole spring-loaded center pin debacle.

Thanks buddy ordered one and $6.99 wow amazing price... so now the question is why did vapordna send this guy a Russian with a kayfun center pin.... I am guessing when they swapped the v2 out for the v1 before sale they fked up and accidentally put it in

CharliesTheMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Louisiana
Just bought a black one off someone and it looks authentic from what I can tell but the center pin is a one piece without the second screw/pin to adjust the 510 connection. I don't see any way to lower it without loosening the positive block is the V2 center assembly available for purchase anywhere?

If it's a spring loaded Russian 91 v2 there will be a tool with two prongs on it, about an inch and a half long (guestimating) and you press the tool up into the spring loaded 510 pin which and the pin compresses and the two prongs lock into a slot, and it unscrews normally.

Here's a Russian 91% V2 Center pin outside of the deck and block with the tool inserted and pin compressed.

6ara8ahy.jpg

Here's the tool by itself.
gema4umu.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread