RTA or RTDA - Which Is Best for MTL Vaping? Heavy User

Slimk123

• Sep 9, 2023
    Ireland
    Hi guys,
    Can anyone tell me which you would recommend for a 1st time DIYer, an RTA or an RDTA? I vape a lot and like large tanks. RTA's seem to have the largest tanks, although a few RDTA's do have decent sized tanks or are expandable.

Looking for maximum flavour. A single or dual config for later experimentation. Which 1 leaks least and is better for MTL, flavour. Am using 70vg/30pg at the minute with 3 or 6mg of nicotene. Planning to cut out nic before xmas, hopefully.

If you could recommend a few, I would appreciate it. I was looking at the Hellvape Fat Rabbit or Hellvape Rebirth with Mike Vapes but have recently discovered Hellvape are allegedly ripping off peoples ideas and designs which I am not a fan of and would prefer not to support companies doing this.

As always, thanks for any advice!

Slimk123

• Sep 9, 2023
    Ireland
    I would definitely recommend an RDTA. They're much more forgiving with the wicking than an RTA plus you won't get any leaks from an RDTA.
    I would very much strongly recommend trying the Brunhilde MTL RTA, I think you would really like em' :thumb:
    Thanks Daniel. Unfortunately I am in Ireland and our choices of what's available are slim. Seem to be a few available in the UK but since brexit, import duty & VAT is messing everything up. If you or anyone knows of a European supplier, please let me know.

Slimk123

• Sep 9, 2023
    Ireland
    All I can really say is that there's more MTL RTA's than RDTA's and RDA's @Slimk123.

Have a look at what's on offer through 2fdeal.com, as there'll be a few more options that may interest you as well.
    Thanks Mordacai! I've noticed that there seems to be an abundance of RTA's over RDTA's but I can still find a few. Also, watching a lot of videos and reading reviews it seems a lot of devices that are not listed for MTL are very much suitable but seems to be overlooked in teh marketing blurb. All a bit confusing.

Slimk123

• Sep 9, 2023
    Ireland
    Thanks Daniel. Unfortunately I am in Ireland and our choices of what's available are slim. Seem to be a few available in the UK but since brexit, import duty & VAT is messing everything up. If you or anyone knows of a European supplier, please let me know.
    Is this the 1 you are talking about. It is listed everywhere as a RTA but is clearly an RDTA by it's top coil design, no?

Attachments

• 1695443966988.jpeg
      1695443966988.jpeg
      79.8 KB · Views: 28

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Is this the 1 you are talking about. It is listed everywhere as a RTA but is clearly an RDTA by it's top coil design, no?
    That's the Brunhilde! It's a top coiler RTA. That's the original dual coil one. It also comes in a single coil version image.jpg and the Brunhilde 103 which is both dual coil and single coil image.jpg

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Thanks Mordacai! I've noticed that there seems to be an abundance of RTA's over RDTA's but I can still find a few. Also, watching a lot of videos and reading reviews it seems a lot of devices that are not listed for MTL are very much suitable but seems to be overlooked in teh marketing blurb. All a bit confusing.

Yeah, Taifun GT V (5) RTA looks like it could be converted to MTL kind of if the airdisks as they're called are changed.

Slimk123

• Sep 9, 2023
    Ireland
    That's the Brunhilde! It's a top coiler RTA. That's the original dual coil one. It also comes in a single coil version View attachment 1001340 and the Brunhilde 103 which is both dual coil and single coil View attachment 1001341
    Just found a supplier that ships to Ireland for the Brunhilde MTL, WOOHOO!!! I just ordered the Innokin Ares 2 to get me going with my own builds. I have added the Brunhilde to my cart along with the YiHi SX Mini SL2 Mod. Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA 5ml

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Just found a supplier that ships to Ireland for the Brunhilde MTL, WOOHOO!!! I just ordered the Innokin Ares 2 to get me going with my own builds. I have added the Brunhilde to my cart along with the YiHi SX Mini SL2 Mod. Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA 5ml
    Great to hear you have found yourself a Brunhilde MTL RTA!! I do think that you will really enjoy it :thumb:

Slimk123

• Sep 9, 2023
    Ireland
    Great to hear you have found yourself a Brunhilde MTL RTA!! I do think that you will really enjoy it :thumb:
    Hi Daniel, just an update. After a nightmare with EUVaper.com, my Brunhilde arrived this morning and I'm halfway through my first tank. This is exactly what I wanted. I love it. Thank you!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hi Daniel, just an update. After a nightmare with EUVaper.com, my Brunhilde arrived this morning and I'm halfway through my first tank. This is exactly what I wanted. I love it. Thank you!
    G'day Mate! Disappointing to hear you had a hard time with the vape company but it turned out to be a shining light at the end :)
    I'm very glad that you're happy with your new Brunhilde!!

Users who are viewing this thread