• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Roast Chicken e-liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopamine

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Austin, TX
As a long-time vegetarian, I had to try it- It's crazy how much it tastes like actual meat (from what I remember, anyway)- it tastes greasy and smoked and so freakily meaty! Except it has no actual meat in it. Definitely satisfied a lot of curiosity. Synthetic flavors are pretty incredible.

I'm the rare vegetarian who doesn't hate the taste of meat- I used to really like it. I stopped eating it for many reasons- taste NOT being one of them :p (but texture- ewwwww- I'm glad I can inhale the flavor without having to chew it)

any other veggies try the savory meaty flavors? I haven't tried bacon yet- but I will one day, I'm sure. I also have baby back ribs, but it's not as good. All from FSUSA.

stillalive

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
USA
that sounds awesome!!!! I'll have to give it a try. :D I really want to try bacon soon too. I also gave up meat for a lot of reasons besides taste!

I totally totally agree with you on texture though... I love the soft easy-to-chew properties of veggie meat. Maybe because I grew up primarily vegetarian, it just tastes so much better to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread