RN4062 and E-Cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonerz

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
watchreadvape.com
My uncle seen the great success I had switching over to ecigs, and wants to try out an ecigar.

From my research, the Ruyan Vegas Dispsoable and the RN4062 seem to be the best (more then happy to listen to recomendations), but I can't seem to find a retailer who's selling the RN4062 (not the titanium, he's an older marine, and he's wants something that resembles a cigar).

Can someone point me in the right direction?

I was also looking at the Havana (the deluxe set seems pretty cheap) from litecigusa, but from the videos I seen on youtube, most seem to prefer the RN4062.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
My uncle seen the great success I had switching over to ecigs, and wants to try out an ecigar.

From my research, the Ruyan Vegas Dispsoable and the RN4062 seem to be the best (more then happy to listen to recomendations), but I can't seem to find a retailer who's selling the RN4062 (not the titanium, he's an older marine, and he's wants something that resembles a cigar).

Can someone point me in the right direction?

I was also looking at the Havana (the deluxe set seems pretty cheap) from litecigusa, but from the videos I seen on youtube, most seem to prefer the RN4062.

I really like the Ruyan Disposable from Heaven Gifts. Wayne there recommended it for the best real like tasting cigar flavor and imo, he was right. I was an occasional cigar smoker - one every two months - Padrons - and I started with a 2 pack from HG and the first one that I started two months ago - I hit it about once or twice a day for a change from my Janty Stick and 510's - is still going but the amount of vapor is beginning to taper off. REALLY good tasting. If I could buy that juice for my other PV's I'd do it but it's not available. Even though I have one left in that set, I bought another 2fer to have on hand. Easy enough - just puff. No attention on atty or battery - don't even know where they are :) Highly recommend for any cigar smoker even the 'occasional one' like me.

There's really not much of a price break by buying the 5 pack either and if you have added up a bunch of discount points at HGifts, you can get it for as low as $36.90. [Those discount points will bring bulk atty purchases down from $6 to $4.50/piece]

neonerz

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
watchreadvape.com
My uncle is a pretty regular cigar smoker, so I think a refillable one might be better for him, thats why I was hoping to get him the RN4062.

He's not into Padrons (but then again who doesn't like a nice anniversario every now and then), he buys a back of philly blunts (don't laugh) and that will last him a few days. I don't know how long one of those dispsoable will last him, but at 20 dollars a pop, it would need to be at least a week to be worth while.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
My uncle is a pretty regular cigar smoker, so I think a refillable one might be better for him, thats why I was hoping to get him the RN4062.

He's not into Padrons (but then again who doesn't like a nice anniversario every now and then), he buys a back of philly blunts (don't laugh) and that will last him a few days. I don't know how long one of those dispsoable will last him, but at 20 dollars a pop, it would need to be at least a week to be worth while.

There's more info on the 5 pack:

5pc genuine RUYAN throwaway e-cigar - RUYAN disposable e-cigar - Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier=

"1800-2000" puffs. If he's a cigar smoker, unlike me, it won't likely last him 2 months like mine has :) ... but one might last a week.

There is a cheaper source here:

Wholesale E Cigar - Dropship wholesale E Cigar - Discount wholesale E Cigar from China

... but I've never dealt with them, whereas I have many times from heaven gifts. If you end up trying this last site let me know how it goes. You'll still have the Chinese shipping, and don't know if you have to buy bulk there or not.

tonyfalkon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
mars
Greetings sorry to pirate your thread neonerz I was wondering if anyone can direct me to the thread where they discuss cleaning and maintenance of e-cigars. I have been trying e-cigars now for a month and I have been experiencing harder draws. I have 2 701's one I use exclusively and one that I kept as a backup. I took the back up today to compare the draw and found out that the new one has an easier draw on than the one I use frequently. I tried the self cleaning mode but I still have a hard draw on it plus usually when I do the self cleaning mode I hear something like a small frying pan inside the unit that was b4 when it was still new now I hardly hear anything. I did the same thing to my back one did the self clean mode and I could hear that crisp frying sound.

Is my unit flooded inside, do I need to soak it overnight with everclear, any cleaning tip would be greatly appreciated short of actually gutting the unit out. Or if this has been discussed b4 could anyone direct me to the right thread I have searching the last 3 days maybe I'm just not punching in the right key words or maybe I have overlooked it.

Again neonerz I'm sorry to have pirated your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread