Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Riva Various Voltage Kits Price:$ 59

201109100322150.jpg

Riva Kits with 3 Voltage options. your choice with the perfect performences.
Click 5 times in a row , the LED lights turns red, it means the battery output will be 3.3V,
Click 5 more times, the LED will turn mixed color (Red and Blue) , the battery output will be 3.7V.
Clich 5 times more, the LED will turn Blue color, then the output will be 4.2V
All batteries are with PWM PCB which makes the battery performs much better, and compaitble with all riva chargers, riva atomizers.
The atomizer inside the kits is the riva-T atomizer, which holds 2 ml liquids
Best choice for now and latest version

www.EastMall.net Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

ColKurtz

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC USA
eGo-T battery isn't any different from an any other eGo. The "T" is for Tank atomizers -- liquid fed by a juice tank instead of batting. If you buy an ego-T/Riva-T kit, you will get tank atomizers. If you buy a standard eGo/Riva kit, you will get regular eGo/Riva atomizers -- fed by cartridge with batting or, often, direct-drip. But there is no difference in the respective batteries.

Rivas are almost identical to eGos, as far as compatibility (some exceptions, like eGo Booster rumored not to work on Rivas), so the Riva-T will work the same as the eGo-T. Atties and cartridges, including 510s, should be compatible between the two.

There's another thread and, though it's a link to a review for another vendor, it's a negative review so it's not like I'm advocating them... actually never purchased from them. That thread discusses the numerous quality issues with the eGo VV battery. I'm not saying the Riva will be as bad, as I have no experience with either, but the products are so similar it gave me pause. I was looking to pick a couple of these VV Rivas, but the problems detailed with VV eGo, and its terrible warranty, made me to go with an eGo booster instead (mostly because I have like 8 standard eGo/Riva batteries already)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
thanks. can you also please tell me:

1) what do these kits come with?
2) what is the mah on the batteries?
3) what is the warranty on these?
4) are these the same units that the previous poster mentioned, or are these an EXLUSIVE product sold only at Eastmall?

thanks

geeeesh ---- I am sooooooooooo qwik !!!!!!!
here ya go ------------

1. it's comes with 2pc VV batt, 2 Riva-T atty, 2 mouth piece. 1 Pen holder, 1 USB charger, 1 Wall charger
2. It's 750mah
3. It's 3 months, same as other products
4. This kit only sell on www.EastMall.net Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
thanks so much for the quick response! i can't wait to try one of these out! a couple more quick questions:

1) will this battery work with a standard riva usb/wall charger?
2) will you be carrying smoktech dual coil cartomizers anytime soon?
3) will you be carrying any low resistance (1.7 or 2.0 ohm) 510 cartomizers anytime soon?
4) what are the ohms for the new style kr808-d cartomizers you are selling?

thanks again SO MUCH for your help :)

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Hi Di,

Hope your doing fine :)

I was looking to make a bulk atty order and came across the Riva VV battery for $22.

A few questions:
1. Is the Riva VV battery compatible with the eGo charger & eGo accessories?
2. When did the Riva VV come to the market?
3. Any reviews on performance?

I like that the Riva VV is all one unit unlike the eGo booster, and priced very well….again, unlike the eGo booster.

Going to place an order once I get those questions answered. This Riva VV could be a great entry level VV, and a nice backup unit for us "old-vapers".

BTW....the Indulgence is still going strong after 8mths...no issues with the switch once it's lubed every couple of months with oil. I even added a J-Tank (basically, a 5ml juice tank w/a dual carto) and it just explodes with vapor at 6.4V

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Di,

Hope your doing fine :)

I was looking to make a bulk atty order and came across the Riva VV battery for $22.

A few questions:

I like that the Riva VV is all one unit unlike the eGo booster, and priced very well….again, unlike the eGo booster.

Going to place an order once I get those questions answered. This Riva VV could be a great entry level VV, and a nice backup unit for us "old-vapers".

BTW....the Indulgence is still going strong after 8mths...no issues with the switch once it's lubed every couple of months with oil. I even added a J-Tank (basically, a 5ml juice tank w/a dual carto) and it just explodes with vapor at 6.4V

Hi Vipod ---

YES, IT IS COMPATABLE WITH ALL EGO AND RIVA PARTS.

THE EASTMALL VV RIVA
CAME TO MARKET JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO.

BECAUSE IT IS SO NEW TO MARKET -- NO- NOT YET

and yes, I am also still using the Indulgence, mine are over 1 year old now, and
I use them as my main daily vape, I also have little and no problems with my switches/buttons
I lube them every few weeks with a drop of Emu oil,
and they are just great and still going strong --
very fine grade machine oil - like singer sewing machine oil is also excellent for this purpose.

My Riva are my second in line - I love them also -
I use them often- and have no problems with them,
I had a few DOA batts, 2 out of a order of 20 batts----
but other than that no worries at all.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
thanks so much for the quick response! i can't wait to try one of these out! a couple more quick questions:

3) will you be carrying any low resistance (1.7 or 2.0 ohm) 510 cartomizers anytime soon?

thanks again SO MUCH for your help :)

Yes, it is compatable with all ego and riva parts.

I really do not know, I will ask in staff chat and post if I hear anything on these -

These are the ones we are carrying right now--
if there are any different ones brought to market - i will post here in forum for you ----

510 LR-Cartomzier with soft end tip is perfect with Riva 510, normal 510 battery and our indulgence.

we sell it at 5 pack , only $1/pc

http://www.eastmall.net//Products/ShowProduct.aspx?pid=100002978&name=DPV5-510 Cartomizer

I cant remember off the top of my head, --
I am not 100% sure----
but I think ------- 2.8-3.2ohm... .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread