Riva -T starter kits with 2ml liquid atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I've never tried a Reo being as the box mods and juice feeders have never appealed to me but I know they must work very good being as they have so many loyal users. I have tried most cartos and tanks on the market and these Riva-T's have impressed me. They work very good on my Riva SE 650 and my Indulgence V3. I have a VV Lavatube coming in the mail and I'm very curious to how they work at a little higher voltage. I also hear they are coming out with a LR Riva-t that I will be interested in trying.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
one thing to watch. the one atty I got a dry hit. I just loosened the rubber cap inside a bit and much better. so it's like the ce2 and you have to be careful it doesn't push down too hard or it cuts off some wicking.
I had a guy telling me these were ce2's. I've never used a ce2 other than the giantomizer and they were terrible but did look like a bigger version of these. They leaked very bad and constantly had to mess with them because of dry burnt hits. I didn't want to argue with him because I don't know much about ce2's or who makes them. How would you compare the Riva-T to the ce2's?

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
I had a couple ce2's but were a pain to fill. I had no syringe...

ok so now, one atty is almost dead now. I have to primer puff a few times just to get a vape. got about 17ml through that one... the other has had 30ml and still going strong. glad it's the blue led one still going strong...

I have a small leak in the filler cap so looking forward to spares. 50 cents each who cares... it's leaking along a seam much like the boge rev v2 I had. I can fix it after I clean it. new ones should be here anyday anyway. and I have 2 spare attys so all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread