Status
Not open for further replies.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
Just had a couple of questions about the alpha ultra unit.

1. Does the RES Ultra kit come with both tops

2. Does the RES Ultra base unit come with both tops, or would I have to order basic top if I wanted one.

3. How does the light spring compare to the standard spring? Big or small difference?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Just had a couple of questions about the alpha ultra unit.

1. Does the RES Ultra kit come with both tops

2. Does the RES Ultra base unit come with both tops, or would I have to order basic top if I wanted one.

3. How does the light spring compare to the standard spring? Big or small difference?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello Creniker:

1. No the kit with the RES does not come with the standard atomizer interface. The basic kit comes with the standard atomizer interface but not the RES, and the advanced kit comes with the RES but not the standard atomizer interface. So either kit you go with you would have to purchase the other interface separately.

2. The alphas come in base units. The base unit only includes the main body, battery sleeve, and atomizer interface with switch. The base unit with RES comes with the RES and not the atomizer interface. So again, whichever one you go with, you will have to order the other interface separately.

3. There is not a huge difference between the light and standard spring, but you can still definitely tell a difference in the easiness of activating the switch. I would just suggest going with the light spring because it is easier to activate, and still will not activate in your pocket or purse, etc.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Cheers,
Tony

HaloFan

Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
Orange County
Seasons Greetings to One and All,,, I simply had to write this post because I would like to apologize for a negitive post I wrote about the Alpha Ultra Max w/RES....... About a week after getting my device I was frustrated,, I guess, with how it worked and I had set my expectations a little to high probably and when it didnt live up to them I vented on this thread my extreme disappointment.....
Well, Because I use My Alpha Ultra Max w/RES EVERYDAY.. After an initial learning curve I now find myself enjoying this device everyday and every night,, this thing is great and works Awesome... I just added a little of my favorite juice a minute ago and a little voice in my head said, "Dude, since You Love this thing as much as you obviously do, You owe someone an apology for that bad post you wrote,,,, Dummy"!!

So here I am,, wanting to publicly apologize for my rush to judgement.. People read these threads to learn about what other people think of certain devices and how they work.. I did and still do,, and I feel bad for saying what I said, considering I'm using my Ultra Max right now as I write this. I might just be writing this for my own peace of mind, but at least I'm writing it.

The Alpha Ultra Max w/RES is a great device and I absolutely Love this thing!!!!!
So, to the Guy who makes them and to the Guys over at Innovapor, I just want to Apologize for my bad post and Thank them for making and selling a good product................

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Seasons Greetings to One and All,,, I simply had to write this post because I would like to apologize for a negitive post I wrote about the Alpha Ultra Max w/RES....... About a week after getting my device I was frustrated,, I guess, with how it worked and I had set my expectations a little to high probably and when it didnt live up to them I vented on this thread my extreme disappointment.....
Well, Because I use My Alpha Ultra Max w/RES EVERYDAY.. After an initial learning curve I now find myself enjoying this device everyday and every night,, this thing is great and works Awesome... I just added a little of my favorite juice a minute ago and a little voice in my head said, "Dude, since You Love this thing as much as you obviously do, You owe someone an apology for that bad post you wrote,,,, Dummy"!!

So here I am,, wanting to publicly apologize for my rush to judgement.. People read these threads to learn about what other people think of certain devices and how they work.. I did and still do,, and I feel bad for saying what I said, considering I'm using my Ultra Max right now as I write this. I might just be writing this for my own peace of mind, but at least I'm writing it.

The Alpha Ultra Max w/RES is a great device and I absolutely Love this thing!!!!!
So, to the Guy who makes them and to the Guys over at Innovapor, I just want to Apologize for my bad post and Thank them for making and selling a good product................

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Thank you for coming back out and giving us a second opinion. There is nothing wrong with saying that you don't like the device, there are people that don't. But you at least have to give it a fair shot. Most people that have initially said they think the Alphas are junk, usually come back later and apologize saying that they just didn't have it quite figured out yet (like you). So anyway, I'm glad that it's working out for you and you are loving it. Merry Christmas!

TXJason

Verified Member
Mar 4, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
I picked up my Ultramax from a friend used and ill have to say its a nice piece of hardware. Like most e-cigs it took some learning at first but i got the hang of it. I'm a heavy vaper so im using it at 6v with reg attys at the moment. It runs a bit hot but vapor production is great. Even before i got this unit my day to day juice was Ultra pure-Reg-Full flavor and whereas some tanks,cartos etc have some trouble keeping up with 100% VG the Res on the Ultramax performs flawlessly. Its small and rugged and you can always find it in my back pocket or in my tool bag on a day to day basis.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I picked up my Ultramax from a friend used and ill have to say its a nice piece of hardware. Like most e-cigs it took some learning at first but i got the hang of it. I'm a heavy vaper so im using it at 6v with reg attys at the moment. It runs a bit hot but vapor production is great. Even before i got this unit my day to day juice was Ultra pure-Reg-Full flavor and whereas some tanks,cartos etc have some trouble keeping up with 100% VG the Res on the Ultramax performs flawlessly. Its small and rugged and you can always find it in my back pocket or in my tool bag on a day to day basis.

Good to see another happy Alpha user. The RES and Ultrapure combination is unbeatable!

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Yes is the best drip mode ever and handles 100vg/heavy vg like no other thing in the market , will love to see what they will do to take the alphas to another level :) will be awesome if current setups could be upgrade with bigger res !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I absolutely agree with you. I suppose we have to be able to keep them in stock first :D

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Just_got_my_new(to_me)_UltraMax_with_RES....

Using_the_LR_AVA_at_3.7v.

This_is_one_great_mod._Light,_easy_to_use,_well-built.

I'm_kinda_mad_I_didn't_get_one_sooner...The_RES_is_easy_to_use,_holds_a_nice_amount_of_juice.
Still_breaking_in_the_AVA...Have_been_an_HH357_user_for_the_most_part--we'll_see_how_nice_it_is_long-haul.

Cannot_recommend_this_apv_enough....GREAT_PRODUCT!

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com

I'm_kinda_mad_I_didn't_get_one_sooner...The_RES_is_easy_to_use,_holds_a_nice_amount_of_juice.
Still_breaking_in_the_AVA...Have_been_an_HH357_user_for_the_most_part--we'll_see_how_nice_it_is_long-haul.

Thats great to hear! Sounds like someones loss is a great gain for you! Definitely keep us updated on how the AVA performs for you.

jslick_007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

brian272465

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread