Reviews for Kona Mocha, Vanutla, Strawberry Shortcake, Vanilla Cream, Mojito, Triple Zest, and Vanilla Latte

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiWok

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Washington State
I've had some time to test out the 5 new flavors I received from madvapes and also the two original flavors I received a few weeks ago.

Here are my impressions:

Vanutla - Very light vanilla flavor with a hint of something else. Not sure if I'd call it Hazelnut but it's not bad. Good vapor production and even at 24mg the throat hit is perfect. I'd give it a B+

Vanilla Cream - Hints of vanilla and something else I'm not sure of. I was hoping for a stronger vanilla flavor with a bit more sweetness. Good vapor production and even at 24mg the throat hit is perfect. B- [Update: This is growing on me and after a few refills I think I need to update my score to a B+]

Kona Mocha - This liquid is *dark* and thick. Great vapor production but a bit strong on throat hit at 24mg. Coffee flavor is there but the chocolate/mocha component is a bit lacking. The coffee flavor reminds me a dark Starbucks blend with a bit of a burned coffee bean flavor. B

Strawberry Shortcake - Wow. This is spot on. 100% flavor accuracy. Good throat hit at 24mg and excellent vapor production. If I were into fruity flavors it would get an A+; but I I'm not... sooo. A

Mojito - I've only had a mojito once. I don't remember what it tasted like but I really didn't like it. This juice, however, is very good. I'm not sure how accurate the flavor is but it has a nice sweet citrus taste with a hint of mint. Good throat hit at 24mg. A- [Update: The more I vape this the more I like it. This is tasty enough to become a backup daily vape. I need to upgrade this to an A .]

Vanilla Latte - This is definitely a 50/50 mix of the Kona Mocha and the Vanilla Cream. The mix is better than each of the liquids individually. At 24mg the throat hit is almost too strong, however, and next time around I'll be ordering 18mg. Very good flavor and vapor production. This is what I've been vaping almost daily for the last few weeks. The vanilla component is sweeter than vanilla cream by itself. The coffee component seems lighter than the Kona Mocha by itself. At 18mg I think this would be close to a perfect daily vape. A

Triple Zest - Good throat hit. Strong citrus with lemon, lime, and orange flavors. A nice change of pace but I don't think I could vape this too often because the flavor lingers and everything tastes like lemon afterwards. The citrus is strong enough that if you get it on your lips it acts as a bit of an irritant. Medium vapor production. B+

Last edited:

WiiWok

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Washington State
I should also add that the Mojito & Triple Zest were freebies!

At the moment I don't think there is a better value than MadVapes when it comes to eliquid.

In addition to their Top Vapor juice I've also ordered their 'Desert Ship' Chinese liquid which is very good and an excellent bargain.

The best value is the 50ml and 60ml bottles.

50ml of 24mg Desert Ship and 60ml of 24mg Vanilla Latte came to $27 shipped total. Darn good deal. Shipping is very fast and shipping rates are a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread