Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
I think its also known as the super mini

Basically it looks like a ciggerette and generally feels like one but the whole idea of the whole thing goes out of the window quite quickly.
(my person opinion of course ^)

Taste and Throat Hit:
The cartridges i got were tobacco, unfortunately on their site they dont say what the actual MG of the cartridges are but they do them in None, Low, Medium and High. As i was a first time vapor i chose the Medium ones as i wasnt to sure on how strong they would be. I feel as though maybe a 14MG but dont quote me on that one :p

The actual throat hit is average, it feels and tastes a bit like a silk cut so if your wanting something a bit harder then maybe try a different ecig or maybe a higher MG of nicotine.

I found after a few days i was getting bored of the what i would call a light throat hit as i didnt think it was that hard as what i would like and i started to creep back to normal ciggerettes. (never a good thing)

Look and Feel:
Yeh it looks exactly like a ciggerette and that was the main reason that i purchased it but if im being honest with you after the first few days the whole novelty of it being like an actual ... phased off and thats why i started to look into models which were still ciggerette lookish (lol if thats even a word) but had a better overall vape.

Vapor Ammount:
The amount of vapor i would say is about averag for an ecig but not as much as other ecigs (from what i have seen on videos) you have to take a real big massive draw on the cig to actually get some real good vapor and it kind of does your head in after a while when you dont get a good hit of the ecig and its not as relaxing when you have to really force yourself to draw hard on it.

How many cigs in a cartridge? (this is the big one which ...... me off :closedeyes:)
ON their site (dont know whether im aloud to post links) but they say each cartridge lasts around 12-14 real ciggerettes, this is a MASSIVE LIE! you can actually find a similar/if not the exact model of this ecig on liberty flights and they say each cartridge lasts about 2-3 real fags which is more like it. I tend to find i have to renew each cartridge after about 20minutes of vaping at the most. Not good.

Overall this is an ok ecig for a starter but dont go spending to much money on this like i did, i spent over £70 on this including carts and stuff like that and now i regret it, would much have rathered spent little and tried other cigs as well...

Overall:
Looks: 9/10 (still a bit thicker than a normal ...)
Amount of vapor: 6/10
Cart Length: 2-3 cigs
Quality of customer service: Moderate (includes free phone number)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread