Status
Not open for further replies.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
This time around I decided to go with Cherry Cola, Geoff's Blend & TV Butter Rum. The Cherry Cola and Geoff's Blend were mixed down to 12mg by using 1 part 48mg 10%VG liquid and 3 parts Doubler at 30%VG. The TV Butter Rum was mixed down to 12mg by using 1 part 24mg 35%VG liquid and 1 part Doubler at 30%VG. All taste-testing was done with a 808D-1 cartomizer on a 3.7v Bartleby box mod.

1. Cherry Cola: I'm still trying to figure this one out. There's good flavor there (and lots of vapor), but it's a very light, airy vape. It's hard to describe but it's almost like vaping warm, cherry flavored air. I have some TV Cherry Doubler here and might try adding a little to the mix later to see if it helps beef it up some. Could be I have too much VG in there, but I'd be interested in hearing other opinions on this one. I don't have much experience with cola flavors so this might just be the nature of the beast.

2. Geoff's Blend: Easily my favorite of the three. This is one of the most complex flavors I've ever tried. The tasty Banana Nut Bread stands out the most to me, followed by a hint of AC and the subtle background of Butter Rum. All the flavors are there all the time, but each draw is slightly different. My buds pick out the BNB instantly, while the other two flavors kind of dance around behind the scenes. This is now one of my top 3 Tasty Vapor blends. Lots of vapor.

3. TV Butter Rum: For me, a great after-dinner dessert vape. Tastes just like the drink should if it's made right. Excellent vaopr production. If you like butter rum you'll LOVE this. This one is a little rich for me to vape all day, but it's perfect for night-time.

My #1 TV flavor remains the tobacco/Menthol. It's something I purchase with every TV order. For me the sweeter liquids are great for occassional use, but for the day-to-day I want 'ol reliable. :vapor:

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
When I first tried my Cherry Cola I wasn't impressed. I put it away for about two weeks. Now, it's one of my favorites. It has a good, strong cherry cola taste. My favorites from TV are Cherry Cola and Geoff's Blend. I'd say they're equal in flavor. I don't think they're as strong as Atomic Cinnacide and Butter Rum, but those two aren't ones I can vape all day, but the Cherry Cola and Geoff's Blend are. In fact, I do!

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
When I first tried my Cherry Cola I wasn't impressed. I put it away for about two weeks. Now, it's one of my favorites. It has a good, strong cherry cola taste. My favorites from TV are Cherry Cola and Geoff's Blend. I'd say they're equal in flavor. I don't think they're as strong as Atomic Cinnacide and Butter Rum, but those two aren't ones I can vape all day, but the Cherry Cola and Geoff's Blend are. In fact, I do!

I felt the same way about Cherry Cola on a 510. It was horrible on my 302/801 and I wasn't impressed on the 901. It also didn't respond too well at 5v on the 510. I still love this juice on my 510 and 306 attys at 3.7v but it took a couple of weeks.

blackwalk

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Panama City, FL
2. Geoff's Blend: Easily my favorite of the three. This is one of the most complex flavors I've ever tried. The tasty Banana Nut Bread stands out the most to me, followed by a hint of AC and the subtle background of Butter Rum. All the flavors are there all the time, but each draw is slightly different. My buds pick out the BNB instantly, while the other two flavors kind of dance around behind the scenes. This is now one of my top 3 Tasty Vapor blends. Lots of vapor.

:vapor:

I agree with you on the BNB flavor, but my wife swears it's bubblegum with a hint cinnamon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread