Butter Rum? Oh Yeah !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
Just got my order in of several doublers and the TV Butter Rum and Cherry.

I ordered the cherry to mix with my cola ! Didn't put this in a carto by itself. I probably will shortly but mixed it up with some cola to make 36mg juice and Bam !! I love it. The cherry is just right and saved my cola juice. Its a great vape !

Butter Rum....OMG All i want to do is lick the bottle. This stuff smells so amazing you literally want to start drinking the stuff. Im not real good at describing flavors sometimes and this one is like that. The rum is there and the butter flavor is ...heck i dont know how to describe it i just know that im Loving it !! the bavarian creme shines thru to me and the caramel and the rum and the bavarian creme and the caramel ....DAMN. Geoff can you make a version of this that i can just drink? Holy cow ! This juice description on the website is deceiving.....People you have to get this juice !!

Thanks for the Cap Geoff !! Your the Best !!

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
Oh man.....your gonna make me choose? amaretto is one of the first juices i got from TV and its high on my list of favorites. Butter Rum is one of my new Favs. You really cant go wrong whichever you choose. They are both full of flavor vapes. I would say you need both of them but if your on a budget i would say go with the base flavor you like the most. Amaretto has a hint of sourness while butter rum is more sweet. The are both equally good !!

I know this didnt help much but the question is kind of like asking me to pick my favorite between my 2 daughters. I love them both equally.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
Thanks I am leaning twards the sour because I vape atomic fireball all day and I am not getting much flavor anymore so I am looking for another all day vape.

I always recommend you have a change of pace flavor each day. AF is great and I vape it daily but there are times you just need a little something different. I use watermelon because its a nice sweet, smooth vape. My mainstays are AF and Menthol anything and watermelon is almost like a pallet cleanser for me before i move onto something stronger.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
jebey, with all the flavors how do you take care of your carts and fillers when changing flavors? I just can't keep things straight, duh! I forget which is which and end up with some crazy concoctions! You look so organized!

Do you clean your attys?
Thanks

I have a label maker that i use for marking carts and bottles of my own mixes. Im able to print the whole name and MG strength and it wraps around the bottom of my carts.

Better yet here is a picture of the label maker i bought. I think it was $29.95 at walmart and at the bottom is a Cartomizer with the label attached.

I use cartomizers exclusively. I bought a couple of 510 atomizers early this week and tried them out but they just cant carry the flavor and punch that cartomizers do.

att03308.jpg

Last edited:

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
WOW, you ARE organized! I just bought some cartomizers but haven't tried to fill them yet. The problem with the 510, even with the cart mods, is that it has to be topped off so often.

Here is how i fill a empty cartomizer.....after this i just top off each night because they will last me all day.

Leave the bottom condom on
put 15 drops in turning the cart as your dropping
Put in battery bag from V4L bottom end down and spin for 20 seconds
Put another 15 drops in cart
Spin again
top off with 5/10 more drops and vape away...you dont have to wait !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread