Returning to my roots, and keeping it simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Pottstown, PA
I've been vaping on and off for about 2 years now. I started with what I believe was a 510 with cart/atty combo. Buying pre filled and dropping almost as much as I would on analogs. Since January, I've been vaping steady for the most part (mostly thanks to the help, info, and awesome people here on ECF)

From Jan-mar I managed to not so much as touch an analog using egos and egoTs. I hit a dry spell when I went on vacation, and fell off the wagon, hard. Previously, I was a PAD smoker, and after my epic fall from grace, was up to 2 PAD. I started buying lots of juice, and got a mod, and some other fun things, and spent a TON of money. The mod, and other types of ecigs were fun new toys for about a week each, then I became like a bored child and continued a search for something bigger and better. (all the while smoking 1/2-1 pack of analogs daily)

I don't know what shot me back to my starting point, it was a sort of epiphany I guess. While looking for bigger and better, I came across some pretty auto 808 batts with jewel tips. Show me something shiny, and I have to make it mine. So I bought a few and some cartos (which I'd sworn off since using tanks and dripping) as a backup pv for my backup pvs. As with any new shiny thing, it must be thoroughly tested before admittance to my vaping arsenal.

Long story short (too late, I know) I now use those 808s exclusively, as my mod, egos, leas, Leos, tank mods, revolution and 510s collect dust. (as well as my lighters, I'm very happy to say)

My reason for posting this, is I know that a lot of vapers hit dry spots, or their hobbies become dust collectors, don't be afraid to give up the bells and whistles and return to simplicity, it may surprise you what will work for you now that didn't months or even years ago.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
I hear ya when I started I had a Ego T hated it bought a GoGo was alright than Reo and other mods than I found Bloog and the bloog was the first pv that got me away from smoking probably because it just functions like a regular cig. Now I am finally over cig's and went into the big boy units such as my beloved monkeyboxx. I have almost no use for my bloog anymore (of course for bar nights etc.) because I don't associate vaping with smoking anymore but as said in the time I tried to quit smoking there was nothing better than a KR808.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Mikkie,
It's interesting that you post this! I recently got a fabulous deal on 2 mods from a girl on another forum. She started with a 510, then started buying mods.......quit vaping because the mods just "weren't her".........started smoking again........then got back to strictly vaping & only wanted basic 510 stuff.

It's wild how each of us has an entirely different preference!!

No worries doll, you never fell from grace when you went back to smoking............you were born with it & it will never fade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread