[Resolved] Halo sitting the order of a new customer?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Glad you got your stuff!!
Mine came TH, haven't tried the Voodoo sample yet...:)

OK.......first to HALO, my apologies. The order arrived yesterday, I checked the USPS tracking and you all were correct. It went from Info rcvd straight to delivered. This was the first time this ever happened to me with usps. I was over-reacting and now see the error of my ways. Halo was nice enough to send with my order of 7ml each of Tribecca and Voodoo, another 10ml bottle of voodoo! I really like the Tribecca flavor but the jury is still out on the voodoo as all I can taste with every vape is like a blueberry bubblegum. Not bad but not what I was expecting. I will give it a week to get better. But again the Tribecca is great right out of the bottle and I love NOT having to steep a juice. Again, my appologies to Halo for my outbursts!

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
USPS has the worst tracking in the business, even when you pay for it. I can't understand why every package is not scanned at every "door," ie on the way into a building and on the way out. I worked for UPS for a few years and can tell you it's harder to scan some stuff and not scan other stuff then it is to just scan everything. If you understood the process of unloading and loading, you'd agree. It's a simple hand-held scanner like in a store for when items are too big for the register.

I'm a bit frustrated with my last order. I ordered it late Monday (after the shipment cutoff time), got the email from Halo on Tuesday saying its been shipped, and it's not here yet. The longest I've waited for a package was 4 shipping days, and that was only once. Every other order (that would he a baker's dozen) took 3 shipping days. Tracking just went from info received to the local sort facility about an hour ago. So I'm assuming it'll be here tomorrow afternoon, which will be 7 shipping days.

It's not Halo, it's USPS. According to mapquest, Pompton Plains, NJ to Troy, NY is about 2 1/2 hours' drive. 7 days???????

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Hi JR,

That does seem unusual, did you try checking with CS just to see if they had any additional info for you?

USPS has the worst tracking in the business, even when you pay for it. I can't understand why every package is not scanned at every "door," ie on the way into a building and on the way out. I worked for UPS for a few years and can tell you it's harder to scan some stuff and not scan other stuff then it is to just scan everything. If you understood the process of unloading and loading, you'd agree. It's a simple hand-held scanner like in a store for when items are too big for the register.

I'm a bit frustrated with my last order. I ordered it late Monday (after the shipment cutoff time), got the email from Halo on Tuesday saying its been shipped, and it's not here yet. The longest I've waited for a package was 4 shipping days, and that was only once. Every other order (that would he a baker's dozen) took 3 shipping days. Tracking just went from info received to the local sort facility about an hour ago. So I'm assuming it'll be here tomorrow afternoon, which will be 7 shipping days.

It's not Halo, it's USPS. According to mapquest, Pompton Plains, NJ to Troy, NY is about 2 1/2 hours' drive. 7 days???????

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
Hi JR,

That does seem unusual, did you try checking with CS just to see if they had any additional info for you?

I didn't check with CS. I got the email saying it was shipped the morning after the order, and USPS's site had the electronic info received notification. I ordered at about 5pm on Monday, so I didn't expect it go out until Tuesday, which I'm sure it did. Going by previous orders I figured it would be here on Friday or Saturday at the latest. When I didn't get it on Monday is when I started to get annoyed. Tuesday and no package had me wondering where it was. If the info on the tracking site didn't update late last night, I'd have called you guys today.

I'm frustrated, but it's a Post Office thing. I've got enough juice to get me through the day, so it's no big deal. After I ran out that one time (my own fault), I order at least a week ahead of time.

If there's any problems, I'll send you a PM to follow up. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread