Does Halo do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoSoupfOu

Jun 19, 2013
United States
I get an email Monday saying: We are pleased to inform you that your purchase from The Halo Company has shipped via USPS. It goes on to say that you should wait 24 hours until checking USPS priority tracking (I spent over $75 so i got shipping free).

I have waited more then 24 hours, yet whenever I control copy/paste the tracking number i get this: Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

Now, I know this can be because its a mishap on USPS side, not Halo's but what makes me think otherwise is on Halo own website it still says "Processing"

Is halo known to send an email saying its been shipped before even shipping it? I absolutely hate when company's do this. Not so much in this case because how superior their products are but still its very frustrating. I just hope its on USPS side and not Halo's.

NoSoupfOu

Jun 19, 2013
United States
That's the good 'ole USPS for you. Worst tracking in the industry.

I've got an order or two that were delivered over 2 weeks ago that say "Processing" in my Halo account page.

Don't sweat it, it's most likely on its way. USPS will probably update it the day before or day of delivery.

ok good. I wouldn't of thought of Halo but because it said processing on their website, that's why I did. Thank you.

Bob Lion54

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2013
Louisiana, USA
I have old orders in my Halo history that are still "processing," but this doesn't affect when it ships. The status just doesn't update for some reason. I have the orders, but they're still "processing." I must be a time traveler. :p

Though, I have had Halo send me two tracking numbers for the same order on multiple occasions. I get one tracking number but then the next day get a second one. The second one being correct. Don't know why it sends me the first incorrect tracking number. Just a system oddity, I guess, but it hasn't held my shipping up. So, yea... I donno.

On the other had, USPS has terrible tracking sometimes. I placed an order with Halo on the 4th. It shipped on the 5th. USPS had the status as "electronic info received" until Monday. In never updated between Friday and Monday until I checked it and it was "out for delivery." I have the USPS app on my phone and actually check on my packages fairly often just for the heck of it. It stayed "info received" all that time.

Check your email again, though. You might have another email from Halo with a different tracking number or you might get another one later.

Last edited:

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
I will agree with the other posters, it is almost certainly on USPS, not Halo. Every order so far for me has shipped very promptly, but then said Information Not Available or Electronic Shipping Info Received on the USPS tracker until a few hours before delivery, often a week or so later. Bummer.

Hmmm....a WEEK later? Usually (unless there is a severe weather system wreaking havok on the area it's being shipped from) with other vendors it takes no more than 4 days to reach me from either coast going first class package. So why does Halo have all these same complaints?

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Hmmm....a WEEK later? Usually (unless there is a severe weather system wreaking havok on the area it's being shipped from) with other vendors it takes no more than 4 days to reach me from either coast going first class package. So why does Halo have all these same complaints?

Welcome to the NJ USPS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread