Status
Not open for further replies.

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
just thought i would post a reminder. many of us seem to forget just how frustrating it was to get the "learning curve" of our PVs and juice. when we all started we had to to use the new members forum. and sit in front of our computers and wait for some one to help us.
try to remember the frustration you went through and pop in on the new members from time to time.
our knowledge is only useful to others if we share it. and me talking to some one else who has been vaping for yrs about mods and batt life is great. but there could be some one in the new members forum who is starring at a pv he/she doesn't under stand and reaching for his/her smokes......
just a thought...

Dawn L.

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Oklahoma
I'm nearly 6 months into it but I still feel completely clueless and feel like I'm asking stupid questions, but no one has ever gotten short with me (that I've noticed, at least) and I always get good answers on this site, and I get them very fast! I'm very thankful for that, or I probably would have broken down and gone back to analogs a few times. Keep my name in mind for when you read what you think is a stupid question and its coming from me! haha

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
goodpost.gif

Thank's for reminding us about what it was like. If it wasn't for the help I received I wouldn't be vaping today.

spider362

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I'm nearly 6 months into it but I still feel completely clueless and feel like I'm asking stupid questions, but no one has ever gotten short with me (that I've noticed, at least) and I always get good answers on this site, and I get them very fast! I'm very thankful for that, or I probably would have broken down and gone back to analogs a few times. Keep my name in mind for when you read what you think is a stupid question and its coming from me! haha
The only "stupid" question is the one not asked.

Just keep in mind that we 'all' were newbes at one time and didn't know e-cigs from Adam's house cat.

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
I spent months vaped inferior pv's and still smoking, ECF members helped me find the right pv and juices to get me off analogs so I spend a lot of time in the new members forum trying to give back what I have learned. I may not be an expert but I know what helped me. Even giving an ata boy to someone that has gone a week without an analog can help someone stay motivated.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I have been vaping over a year now , the forums are the best place to be , everybody has always been very helpful and encouraging . THere is a TON of info and stuff out there so figuring out what works can be taunting at times BUT hang in there somebody will have the right answer eventually.

Everybody I have run across has been very cool and giving of their knowledge and experience.

DO the SAME old timers LOL I guess thats me almost ???

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Just had my first "loss of flavor" moment yesterday. It scared the crap outta me. I couldn't taste the juice. It almost tasted like a cigarette. I have read hundreds of posts about it, and thought, "that's just silly", but I was actually experiencing it, and it sucked. All is fine now.

One more experience down. On my way to being less noobish. :laugh:

spider362

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread