Status
Not open for further replies.

ktarantino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2011
RL
Captain Brian Rules!!!

I hope some of the winners take a few minutes to shoot a video, or do a short written review on their new mod.

Brian is fairly new on the scene, so a few kind words about him & his product would go a long way toward his success!
:)

I think I could throw a few more UMMM's at the camera!!! ;-)

Vape Ape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
AZ
Aye Capt', that be the fair thing to do... View attachment 44549 with such a difficult task at hand!!

But to put in me 2 dubloons worth, this fine lad deserves a raise o' the glass for daring to be original, and showing his legs to boot!! View attachment 44548

(I'm curious to know just what his "hook" is made out of... ha!!

Now I shall return the dress to my wife, parrot to my daughter and my aluminum foil hook to the kitchen. Great fun,even if I didnt win. Thanks Cap for the contest. Now I must save my dabloons for one of these great mods...awesome fun contest!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Congrats to one and all . . . And thanks to "Capt'n Brian" for a wonderful contest . . .
I can't wait till the next one . . . Hint Hint Hint . . . .

And next time . . . PICK ME - PLEASE PICK ME . . . .

:rickroll:

Or I am going to think about starting a "MUTINY" - YA Hear . . .

(OOPS - Did I just pi^^-off the Capt'n . . . OH NO - NO - NOT THE PLANK PLEASE ! ! ! NO - I DON'T WANT TO GO . . . OH Well - hopefully, if "Capt'n Brian" let's me live, I'll see everyone next time . . . And again - THANKS "Capt'n Brian" for all the fun)

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
argggh .. I missed the deadline .... Congrats winners!

OMG!!! You are the guy that made the remote control mod!!! I just LOVE the whole idea!!!
There was a contest here to come up with your fantasy/dream mod... and when I was looking for some pics to play with in Photoshop, I found out it had already been done for real!!!
(and I even saved the article and a pic...)

RC-PVa.jpg

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Here are the winners one more time, and with this I shall be closing the thread :)

Please PM me or send an E-Mail with your address to claim your prize!

1st place winner: Lorax- Starter Kit with VV Bocote/Cebruva mod, TW 510 Titan atty and two 18350 batteries and a DMM;

2nd place winner: Skydragon - VV Mahogany/Bloodwood/Obsidian mod with DMM;

3rd place winner: 36tinybells - 5v Buccaneer - 18350 batts, Mahogany/Limba, Tangering/Jade inlay;

4th place winner: Toto1013 - 3.7v Buccaneer - 18650 batts, Black cherry with Box elder end caps and inlay';

5th place winner: Prism - 3.7v Scallywag - 14500 batts, Red maple with Mulberry ends and inlay;

6th place winner: Ktarantino - 3.7v Scallywag - 14500 batts, Babinga with Padauk end caps and inlay;

7th place winner: Spacekitty - #3 of 4, Digital Display meter housed in Purpleheart body;

8th place winner: Kelleymcm - Large assortment of juices from Totally wicked, Bluemist and vaporbomb for your vaping pleasure;

Later gators, arrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread