Red Sky 4th of July Contest Weekend; Rules Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy! Welcome to the first annual 4th of July weekend at RSM, and as you know, we do contests right!

This weekend enjoy 5% off on .... what? ....20% ... arrr ...none of that now! Let's get serious!

From now until 9PM Monday night the contest will run, rules are VERY simple

1. One Picture entry per person, If I search a winners name and they have two picture entries, disqualified.

2. Post one entry with a pic of any size of something Pirate-y, anything will do to enter the 'Picture Perfect Pirate' contest.

Thats it!

Speaking of serious, Red Sky is giving away SIX box mods and two consolation prizes, YO HO!

1st place - Starter Kit with VV Bocote/Cebruva mod, TW 510 Titan atty and two 18350 batteries and a DMM;

2nd place - VV Mahogany/Bloodwood/Obsidian mod with DMM;

3rd place - 5v Buccaneer - 18350 batts, Mahogany/Limba, Tangering/Jade inlay;

4th place - 3.7v Buccaneer - 18650 batts, Black cherry with Box elder end caps and inlay';

5th place - 3.7v Scallywag - 14500 batts, Red maple with Mulberry ends and inlay;

6th place - 3.7v Scallywag - 14500 batts, Babinga with Padauk end caps and inlay;

7th place - #3 of 4, Digital Display meter housed in Purpleheart body;

8th place - Large assortment of juices from Totally wicked, Bluemist and vaporbomb for your vaping pleasure;

Yarrr, bring yer pictures 'afore the mast me 'earties, and be judged!

P.S., I will personally select what I consider the best pic and award them a secret prize :evil:

Capt' Brian

Edit: If you are for some reason unable to enter or post a picture, you may send an E-Mail to Brian_w001@hotmail.com titled 'Contest Entry' and state your ECF username to win one of the random prizes.

I will withhold your name if requested.

Last edited:

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
Im in. Been wanting one of these for a while..... Awesome!!

landlord-albums-mods-picture44160-images.jpg

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
peterpanpubfsm.jpg

who is the perfect pirate? the boy who defeated the famous hook?:
"Pan, who and what are thou?" he cried huskily.
"I'm youth, I'm joy," Peter answered at a venture, "I'm a little bird that has broken out of the egg."
This, of course, was nonsense; but it was proof to the unhappy Hook that Peter did not know in the least who or what he was, which is the very pinnacle of good form.

"Proud and insolent youth," said Hook, "prepare to meet thy doom."
"Dark and sinister man," Peter answered, "have at thee."

or the pirate who tried so hard to be perfect in appearance?:

What sort of form was Hook himself showing? Misguided man though he was, we may be glad, without sympathizing with him, that in the end he was true to the traditions of his race. The other boys were flying around him now, flouting, scornful; and as he staggered about the deck striking up at them impotently, his mind was no longer with them; it was slouching in the playing fields of long ago, or being sent up for good, or watching the wall-game from a famous wall. And his shoes were right, and his waistcoast was right, and his tie was right, and his socks were right.
James Hook, thou not wholly unheroic figure, farewell.

J.M Barrie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread