Recipes for Dummies - Deja Vu

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I have a few simple recipes, unfortunately they do use decimals. I'll have to see if I can tweak them but I'm not sure I can and still have them be as good. In fact one of my favs was a two flavor recipe, both flavors using decimals. :facepalm:

What is the proper etiquette for posting recipes received from someone else if that person hasn't been on in quite some time?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have a few simple recipes, unfortunately they do use decimals. I'll have to see if I can tweak them but I'm not sure I can and still have them be as good. In fact one of my favs was a two flavor recipe, both flavors using decimals. :facepalm:

What is the proper etiquette for posting recipes received from someone else if that person hasn't been on in quite some time?
    I would post the person's ECF name anyway.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA

I would post the person's ECF name anyway.

Yes, I think as long as you give credit for the recipe, it should be ok.

And decimals aren't that tricky, just put the value in the "calculator" and get the necessary mg :)

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    And decimals aren't that tricky, just put the value in the "calculator" and get the necessary mg :)
    Yep, but the first post in this thread says

PLEASE limit your posts to recipes that contain four or fewer flavors, and no decimal points.
    So I need to try to tweak pretty much any recipe in my collection to comply with the:rules:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I couldn't find any White Tea, going to sub Green Tea instead.

FW White Tea is available at DIY Vapor Supply.

Users who are viewing this thread