Rather than continue to derail a thread...dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonMedic

Jan 11, 2010
Imlay City, MI
oooo, pup talk! LOL

I have 5 dogs. 4 Chinese cresteds, of which 3 are hairless and one puff. and a boxer. I show the cresteds, started with 2 and the other 2 are sisters from our first litter. Not showing at the moment cause the funds are low, so no breeding either. My avatar is my male, Freezer.

I have my own website for them and a crested char forum, lol. They do tend to take over a bit. They all have beds and I sew for them. But its fun! One of these days we will get back in the ring, I miss it but the hubby has been outta work and I am working OT to make up for it. just cant justify spending money that way right now.

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
Hi all.

Here's my pooch right before bath time...you can see he really needs one. This was after an "off road" run through brush and mud....damn squirrels! lololol

Nanook

turco-chips-albums-some-pix-me-mine-picture4726-nanook-just-before-his-bath-beautiful-eyes-huh-hes-boxer-husky-mix-boy-he-big-2-years-old-hes-109-lbs.jpg

TC

Sorry to quote my own post, but it was the last one of the last page and.....well...I'm just so proud of my doggie... :oops:

...someone told me he's a boxer/husky mix, but I'm not sure. He's over 100 lbs and when he gets on his hind legs his head is just about even with mine (I'm 6 feet tall, btw.) :shock:

TC

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Well, if we're bringing out the pictures, I have to post mine. I love each one of these little monsters.

Wylie071.jpg

This is Dinky, a miniature dachshund. See her poor raggedy sweater that her brothers have destroyed at the neckline from wrestling and playing.

Wylie073.jpg

Max--I have no idea what breed he is. He's a very verbal goof ball.

Wylie076.jpg

Wylie-he's a rescue and very timid. When the others started fighting, he heads for the hills. He has very sad eyes.:(

Wylie077.jpg

Jake-a miniature pinscher. He's my baby and I know he looks silly in his jacket but he was cold.:)

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
Hi all.

Here's my pooch right before bath time...you can see he really needs one. This was after an "off road" run through brush and mud....damn squirrels! lololol

Nanook

turco-chips-albums-some-pix-me-mine-picture4726-nanook-just-before-his-bath-beautiful-eyes-huh-hes-boxer-husky-mix-boy-he-big-2-years-old-hes-109-lbs.jpg

TC

He has the most beautiful eyes Turco. He's gorgeous!!! I have two rotts. One is 10ish the other 5ish. Got the 5 year old to help the 10yo get over the death of her best friend, our first rottie. She isn't into the 5yo as much as she was her best friend LOL. But it helped when we got the younger one. Elsa (the 5yo) looks to actually have some Doberman in her and has more of those traits than the rottie traits! Man can she get excited.........8-o

Edit: And yes...they are soooooooooo spoiled!

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
Thanks everyone!! Everyone's pooches are GREAT!!!

Awww....I love little Wylie!

Can you beleive someone was just giving Nanook away? He was 11 months old when I got him from someone who posted him on Craig's list. He is pretty hyper....and while he minds real well when I feed him (he sits until he's released, and won't eat until I say "RELEASE"). He also minds if he's inside and I tell him to go to bed. But oh man...getting him to come to me if I want him to come in or something...he thinks it's play time...time to chase! It's frustrating sometimes, but I love him so much. When he stares at you and he's very alert he looks like a war hardened Sergeant...the only think missing is the uniform...lolololol. I'll have to photoshop one on him or something.

He's really great, but I think he definitely needs some training...I just don't have the cash...maybe when I get my tax refund....I'll take him to Man's Best Friend or something.

TC

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
Sorry to quote my own post, but it was the last one of the last page and.....well...I'm just so proud of my doggie... :oops:

...someone told me he's a boxer/husky mix, but I'm not sure. He's over 100 lbs and when he gets on his hind legs his head is just about even with mine (I'm 6 feet tall, btw.) :shock:

TC
Good looking dog.

jcamacho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Corpus Christi, Texas
I've got my pal Sarge in avatar and his girl Stormy, both American Bulldogs. They are both very protective of me and my family and would probably give their lives for us if they had to. They are my best friends! Stormy acts just like her name, a storm, runs circles around Sarge until he gets dizzy and very energetic. I've had Sarge for 3 years now and he weighs 120 pounds, Stormy turned 1 in December and already weighs 90 pounds, both consider themselves to be lap dogs and will attempt at every opportunity to jump in your lap(but this can be painful). I could not wish for better buddies than these as they greet me every morning, acting as my alarm clock not letting me doze back to sleep by standing by my bed and licking my face. They follow me everywhere I go and are there to greet me when I come home after work. I could go on for several pages but I think you get the general idea of what my buddies mean to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread