Questions/Advice about GreenCig ecig and Western Flavour carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyhgf

Mar 7, 2010
London
Question about GreenCig GT-300N Starter Kit (Western Flavor) starter kit from lecig or the greencig G400 extrawide battery starter kit

I have and use the 901+KR808d-1 & KR808d-2 set up.
As I also use an BE112 Penstyle, KR808 Cartomizer, and have tried an eGO from totally wicked (still have it but its not to my liking)

Ive used all of these ecigs with quite a few eliquid flavous (24mg VG Cigar flavour is my favourite) from liberty flights, sven ecigs, and janty (british website ivapour), plus johnsons creek domestic and red oak range. I cant really decide on my favourite flavour. Cigar eliquid from libertyflights is the closest to a nice warm vape similar to real smoking on my 901+KR battery so thumbs up there but johnsons creek deserves an honorable mention for being great for my BE112 penstyle (which i use frequently alternating with my 901) and on my eGo (when i use it which is very rarely).

Ive heard a few good things about the lecig supplier and the GreenCig ecig (for instance GT-300N Starter Kit Western Flavor starter kit) and the western flavour carts, and wondered would anyone recomend I give green cig an these carts a go after trying all the other above and still not quitted smoking.

Greencig though are and seem though bloody well expensive compared to other normal non-mod ecigs, and with those prices advertised on their website i might as well look in to getting a mod like a chuck, sb, omega, buzz, ggts, little sister, kaji, etc ...

What would someone whose tried advise or say about on greencig from lecig? (And just to be sure - i hope green cig products are not similar to the dodgy vendors you find in US malls called 'smoking everwhere' or healthy cigs or such like which alot of noob's got conned in to buying for rediculous prices and the product ends up being aweful and a waste of money)

what do experienced members who have tried the greencig and the western cartomizer think of it in relation to other ecigs and cartomizers theyve had?

(p.s. just in case your wondering or if it pops up in your mind, i havnt tried LR versions of my 901 or BE attomizers ... its a long story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread