Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
You're welcome. I'm just glad that this was in a forum I could respond to since becoming a 'manufacturer'.

Walrus, good to see you around!
You know you can post anywhere except the Newbies and review forum right?
Just can't talk about your liquid, you don't manufacture hardware so have at it!

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks for the answers, I was wondering too!
Great to see you Walrus!:D

Hi! and thanks :)

Walrus, good to see you around!
You know you can post anywhere except the Newbies and review forum right?
Just can't talk about your liquid, you don't manufacture hardware so have at it!

Oh yeah, I know it... it just seems that most of the threads I'd respond to are in one of those two areas.

I'm still reading the forum several times per day. I see things where I'd have a bit of advice, and then just have to go 'oh well.' It's frustrating, especially when many of the posts (especially in the newbie area) could have been placed somewhere else. A lot of the posts there could have been in general discussion, as they aren't by newbies (as defined by post count).

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Oh yeah, I know it... it just seems that most of the threads I'd respond to are in one of those two areas.

I'm still reading the forum several times per day. I see things where I'd have a bit of advice, and then just have to go 'oh well.' It's frustrating, especially when many of the posts (especially in the newbie area) could have been placed somewhere else. A lot of the posts there could have been in general discussion, as they aren't by newbies (as defined by post count).

I try to move them but you know how that goes! If you see anything that needs moved PM me, if I'm around I'll move it.

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
I try to move them but you know how that goes! If you see anything that needs moved PM me, if I'm around I'll move it.
send me a link as well and i can move the newbie and general threads up there to where it is more appropriate copy what PJD said pm me and ill be glad to move it. if i am around

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
It's frustrating, especially when many of the posts (especially in the newbie area) could have been placed somewhere else. A lot of the posts there could have been in general discussion, as they aren't by newbies (as defined by post count).

And this has been sorely neglected, for sure. Mage, I'll be contacting you about this...if you're up for it.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread