Question on snus storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kismayaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Central FL
I'm getting all packed up to go for my training tomorrow, and I'm wondering about snus storage outside of a fridge/freezer. I know I usually take an open can out of the fridge if I'm going out, then put it back in when I get home. I don't know if going from hot to cold and back a dozen times is good for snus, so I'm looking for suggestions and opinions from you all. I plan on taking a few cans with me for the next few days, do you think they would be alright if I didn't have someplace cold to store them? I am going to South Florida, and it is far from cold here.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
I'm getting all packed up to go for my training tomorrow, and I'm wondering about snus storage outside of a fridge/freezer. I know I usually take an open can out of the fridge if I'm going out, then put it back in when I get home. I don't know if going from hot to cold and back a dozen times is good for snus, so I'm looking for suggestions and opinions from you all. I plan on taking a few cans with me for the next few days, do you think they would be alright if I didn't have someplace cold to store them? I am going to South Florida, and it is far from cold here.

I think they'll be ok, Kis. At most, maybe a little drying, but a small amount of distilled water will revive 'em just fine. Would be best not to leave any in a hot car, though. In and out of the temps would be much better :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread