mother load of snus!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasondavis48108

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2008
Ann Arbor Michigan
I just got my 24 can sample pack in from northerner, holy crap! I now have a large shoebox sized tupperware in my fridge stuffed to the bri with snus! I'm tryin the nick and johnny strong portion right now, hoping for a really good nic hit from this stuff. Does anyone know, if you buy a lot more snus than you will probably go through before the best used by date, should you just keep it in the fridge or should you freeze it? I have 44 cans at this point and am not sure I'll be going through it all before the date on the bottom of the cans.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Unopened cans be stored for up to two years in your refrigerator. No need to freeze them. Even opened cans can survive about a year of refrigeration past their "best used by" date. Heat is the single big enemy of snus quality. Your supply should be fine in the fridge. If you use them at the rate I do, you have a five-month supply.

(You're a snus pig!)

Last edited:

jasondavis48108

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2008
Ann Arbor Michigan
LOL, oik oik, yup I'm a snus pig for sure:) It's really interesting to try out all the different kinds. I really like all of the different catch dry I have tried, and the probe whiskey kind of tastes like BBQ. BTW the nick and Johnny strong is awesome, WOW, much better nic hit. The general maxi also packs a punch, I've been snus taste testing all day and I have more nic in my system than I've had in a long time, I'm sure I'll calm down once I've sampled all the flavors, if I survive it:) Thanx for the info TB, good to know my snus will be o.k. in the fridge, now all I have to do is find space for groceries:)

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
I've never used Snus and have no idea of their availability in UK. It's probably a bad idea for me because anything I put in my mouth gets chewed (one of these days I'll tell the contact lens story). However, I find myself actively seeking out every post by TB about Snus, and any thread that mentions them. The idea's growing on me.

Dang, I'll be smoking a pipe next...

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
That's nice that you do that. Snus is not going to be sold over-the-counter in the UK, since the EU banned sales and hasn't yet repealed that edict. Sweden was the only exception, because of its widespread use and history in that country. Most American snusers order online from The Northerner or Buysnus. Exceptional service from either. Americans have no problems with customs when importing snus. Not sure about your situation. If you ever need specific, private advice, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread