• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Question about Vancouver Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

polyfoam

Dec 24, 2010
canada
Hi there,

I'm taking a trip into Vancouver and will be arriving via greyhound to station street around July the beginning of July. I was hoping someone here could direct me to the closest e-cig store where I could buy liquid at (containing nic). I would love to be able to check out a store dedicated to vaping and talk to the people there a bit. I'll be needing liquid anyway soon, and the savings on shipping would be so appreciated. If I can't be told via thread, let me know through PM. Thanks so much.

N1tro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2012
Vancouver bc
If your still in van by the end of the month there is a Vancouver vapers meet, at the last Sunday of every month where vapers come out and there is also juice available for sale and lots of other great supplies. An you would save shipping cost on your purchases. Lots of fun in my opinion. Pm me if you would like the location if your still here the last Sunday of July. Cheers

N1tro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2012
Vancouver bc
Vape meet would be great, only have time off work for those days though. Does anyone here have any 1.5-1.8ohm 510 atomizers or liquid for sale? Maybe I could meet someone somewhere? I will try vancity vapor, but the site says he is closed during those days and he doesn't seem to carry and LR atties.

your best chance finding that kinda stuff on here is to look in the classifieds you will need to become verified to be able to look at them though, ecf rules are sales must be kept in the classys not allowed to be outside the classys or through pms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread