Question about RY4 ejuice vs UJ's Jon Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovey

Jan 24, 2015
within my own thoughts....
Howdy everyone....have a quick question. I've heard a few good things about the RY4 ejuice and also the 4 Star General sold on myfreedomsmokes and i was just wondering if they are real good quality/tasting ejuices? My ADV is Uncle Junk's Jon Wayne, however....i need to expand my taste buds a bit and before i ordered the RY4 and 4 Star General, i was curious if other's here has used them and what your take is on those two flavors?

I absolutely LOVE UJ's Jon Wayne and the RY4's description sounds close to UJ's....with that creamy carmel and vanilla flavor, so yeah....i would really love to know if those are good flavors.

Also, if you're a RY4 lover....is there a ejuice site online that gives me the option to choose my own PG/VG level in it? I love throat hit and have decided to go with a 70/30 PG/VG mix, but i don't think MFS's offers that other than the 50/50 on the RY4.

Thanks and hope everyone is having a great day!! :)

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
Yeah, MFSs RY4 is just fine, it's really hard to go wrong with those and its very similar to dekangs/hangsen. You do have to realize you'll never get the throat hit with something like that compared to something mixing in cigar flavoring or a scratchy tobacco. :)

Lots of sites will allow you to customize up to max-PG. mtbaker or ecfblend or itcvapes are popping immediately to mind, but there's probably 100+ at this point.

Jovey

Jan 24, 2015
within my own thoughts....
Hmmmm...no i didn't know that about the throat hit. However, i'm glad you told me! So as far as "flavoring" ejuice, i won't be able to get what i'm looking for unless it's with cigar or scratchy tobacco, as you stated? That kinda bums me out, but it is what it is....which now i know why i hate that phrase "it is what it is"....wth lol Sorry, been a weird evening for me, but yeah...thanks Drunkenbatman for your info....i'll check out those other sites that sell the powerful stuff lol

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
Hmmmm...no i didn't know that about the throat hit. However, i'm glad you told me! So as far as "flavoring" ejuice, i won't be able to get what i'm looking for unless it's with cigar or scratchy tobacco, as you stated? That kinda bums me out, but it is what it is....which now i know why i hate that phrase "it is what it is"....wth lol Sorry, been a weird evening for me, but yeah...thanks Drunkenbatman for your info....i'll check out those other sites that sell the powerful stuff lol

Well not necessarily, but to an extent? That's what I was getting at in the other thread -- some flavorings have more of a throat kick than others, and there are only a few aspects to eliquid to get throat-hit (PG, nic, flavoring). e.g., caramel and other types of things smooth things out. Doesn't mean you can't find one that has a touch of caramel, but a straight RY4 will never have the same throat hit as something akin to pipe or cigar, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread