Status
Not open for further replies.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
As to the P-18, David recommends the AW P2600mah battery. He states it has the amperage to run a LR atty and enough power to last "til the cows come home".

Dspin, a self described heavy vaper advised he gets about 12 hours practical use between charges. Twelve hours I guess then is how long it takes the cows to come home! :D

My P-18 is on the way so I have already hounded that info from the group! :)

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
CR123s are the same size as 16340s, and I'm pretty sure that the one's he is using on his GLV are 3.7V.....But there are 3V CR123s out there.

Those are the one GLV uses. One battery for the Supermini which is 3.7 volt and 2 of the same for the 5 volt model. So is it ok to use them in the P-16? It'll be nice to have all the same batteries for all my mods

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Does anybody have a post 02/2011 manufactured P10 with a better than 400mAh battery? My wife is looking to replace her stolen Chuck with a P10 but the 350mAh batteries are scaring her away because she wants to use the SMOKtech dual-coils. -Magnus

The post Feburary Precises accept the Trustfire protected 10440, which are over-rated at "600mah" but most find they don't last as long as the IMR or AW 10440's. I've found the trustfire protected 10440's batteries to be notoriously poor quality. I am unaware of any battery that lasts longer than the IMR and AW 10440 which i've found last equally. I do sell a drop in IMR/AW switch for the older Precises if you come across one.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I will add, I change out the battery when it gets to 3.85 - 3.9 - I could go longer but vape diminishes for my tastes. YMMV

As to the P-18, David recommends the AW P2600mah battery. He states it has the amperage to run a LR atty and enough power to last "til the cows come home".

Dspin, a self described heavy vaper advised he gets about 12 hours practical use between charges. Twelve hours I guess then is how long it takes the cows to come home! :D

My P-18 is on the way so I have already hounded that info from the group! :)

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
I will add, I change out the battery when it gets to 3.85 - 3.9 - I could go longer but vape diminishes for my tastes. YMMV

I'm the same way. You can surely feel the drop in performance when battery goes below 3.8V. I prefer maximum performance at all times and don't mind changing batteries more often in order to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread