Status
Not open for further replies.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
OK, I have been using the Cisco 1.5 ohm 306's as my standard atty for months now, and I LOVE them :) I also enjoy the Cisco 2.0 ohm 510's

I am thinking about getting some Cisco 306's in 1.8 ohm or 2.0 ohm for some of my sweeter juices. My question is for those of you that have used the 1.5's and the other Cisco LR 306's, are there any differences that you can tell with draw and performance (other than the difference in resistance)?

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
I didn't notice a difference in the draw...only the heat/flavor. But honestly, I haven't used the 1.5 Cisco's in such a long time now, that my memory might not be accurate. :) It might be my imagination, but the 1.5s seemed to use batteries more quickly.

That would make sense because the lower the resistance, the more power you are drawing from the battery.

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
I didn't notice a difference in the draw...only the heat/flavor. But honestly, I haven't used the 1.5 Cisco's in such a long time now, that my memory might not be accurate. :) It might be my imagination, but the 1.5s seemed to use batteries more quickly.

i feel the same way. i have a couple of each, 1.5, 1.8, and 2.0. the draw is definitely the same, just a flavor difference.

but then again, there are some days a juice tastes way better in a 2.0, and i feel like the 1.5 is burning it.. then the next day i'll try it in the 1.5 and think, "this tastes good!".. ahha o_O

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
OK, I have been using the Cisco 1.5 ohm 306's as my standard atty for months now, and I LOVE them :) I also enjoy the Cisco 2.0 ohm 510's

I am thinking about getting some Cisco 306's in 1.8 ohm or 2.0 ohm for some of my sweeter juices. My question is for those of you that have used the 1.5's and the other Cisco LR 306's, are there any differences that you can tell with draw and performance (other than the difference in resistance)?

I've been using the 1.8 ohms more as I've switched over to a lighter, more pv juice. iKV gold to be specific. I leave the 1.5's for the sticky, after dinner juices like BWB 555 which is heaven at 1.5 ohms and fresh batts.

Great avatar. Every time I see your sprawled out kitten, I get to be a little kid for a brief moment again. Thanks

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
I've been using the 1.8 ohms more as I've switched over to a lighter, more pv juice. iKV gold to be specific. I leave the 1.5's for the sticky, after dinner juices like BWB 555 which is heaven at 1.5 ohms and fresh batts.

Great avatar. Every time I see your sprawled out kitten, I get to be a little kid for a brief moment again. Thanks

LOL, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread