Question about Aspire CF G-Power battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonesnaps

Mar 4, 2015
CA
What is the min. and max. ohm of coils supported by the Aspire CF G-Power battery?

It's not listed on their site. I'm looking at getting a new tank and want the least ohm coils possible (supported by the battery) to get the most vapor out of this thing.

Is it possible to use a 1.2 ohm coil on this battery, such as the Kanger SubTank Mini?

The battery is 900 mah, 3.5 - 4.2 volts output I believe. Note that I am not talking about the new Aspire Sub-Ohm, but instead the older CF G-Power model.

So at 1.2 ohms, it should be 14.7 watts, which should fall under the Mini's "1.2 ohm / 12 - 25W" range.

Just not sure if the batt will support this 1.2 ohm coil due to Aspires crappy website and the lack of info, so here I am.

Thanks!

bonesnaps

Mar 4, 2015
CA
Thank you for the very informative information. May I ask where you found out its a straight 3.7 volts? I thought it was variable 3.5-4.2 (as the battery drains, I've noticed when it's almost dead, the vapor is definitely less). I don't have a manual (friend gave this to me), nor could I find an online one.

I see this information on the website about it:
Output Voltage 4.2V full power output
Available Capacity 650mah, 900mah, 1100mah, 1000mah, 1300mah and 1600mah 3.7V rechargeable

Do you just have a manual for it or are you just going off the "Available Capacity" as listed above? Thanks again.

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
May I ask where you found out its a straight 3.7 volts? I thought it was variable 3.5-4.2 (as the battery drains, I've noticed when it's almost dead, the vapor is definitely less). I don't have a manual (friend gave this to me), nor could I find an online one.

Oops! You are correct. The original website I looked at had a misprint. Checked a few more and they all said 4.2v.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread