Aspire nautilus mini help

Status
Not open for further replies.

angie124

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2013
United Kingdom
I was having problems with gurgling and loss of vapour. Turned out I was screwing the battery in to hard and pushing the centre pin in. Was thinking of trying the aspire cf G power battery which has a sprung pin so hopefully no more connection problems. The bvc is 1.8 that I'm using and the g power is 4.2. Much more than the standard inno battery I'm using now. Will they work ok together? 1.8 coil and 4.2 battery ? Has anyone tried these new batteries ?

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
I was having problems with gurgling and loss of vapour. Turned out I was screwing the battery in to hard and pushing the centre pin in. Was thinking of trying the aspire cf G power battery which has a sprung pin so hopefully no more connection problems. The bvc is 1.8 that I'm using and the g power is 4.2. Much more than the standard inno battery I'm using now. Will they work ok together? 1.8 coil and 4.2 battery ? Has anyone tried these new batteries ?

Hi angie124 - I am using a nautilus with 1.8 bvc's and an aspire cf vv battery. I have used it at volts from 3.5-4.5 and no problems with the coil.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
4.2v with a 1.8ohm atomiser should be good.

That's what I would run a mini Nautilus on.

HOWEVER - The G Power is not variable voltage. It might start at 4.2 volts but it won't stay there.

* maybe someone can help here*. I would say it will start at 4.2 and drop quite quickly, then you are back to square one Angie.

Most 3.7 volt batteries come off the charger at 4.2 volts... it means nothing really. I'd try to get a Spinner instead.

Vision Spinner 1300 MAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread